Hello!!

Jasper

Hello people the forums! My name is Marshall, on many different gaming communities websites and forums as well as in-game gamer tags, I am known as Jasper. You all shall know be henceforth as so! Some things I enjoy doing are reading, writing, running (XC and track forever!!! woo-woo!!), watching movies, and spending time with my girlfriend and friends.

I say again, HELLO!!! :D

Hey there Marshall, great to have you aboard. You will want to avoid the general theories section unless you've read all of The Way of Kings, Mistborn, Elantris and Warbreaker. You should also watch out for the (other ¬.¬) staff, as they like to spike the new people :D.

Hey there Marshall, great to have you aboard. You will want to avoid the general theories section unless you've read all of The Way of Kings, Mistborn, Elantris and Warbreaker. You should also watch out for the (other ¬.¬) staff, as they like to spike the new people :D.

If the staff is spiking new people, they are in direct violation of the ShardPact they signed in blood upon Staffdom. Only the Admins have the secrets of Hemalurgy, and only the Admins administer the spikings.

Welcome, Jasper. Please report any unauthorized spikings to the Admins, and the violators in question will be dealt with. :)

• 2 weeks later...

And now the inevitable question: What's your best 3 mile time? Mine's 19:35, but I've got a few years left to improve that. You probably smoke me.

As of the last race of my Junior year (as in this past fall) it was 18:11 for a 5k. i race tomorrow and hope to bring that time down below 18 finally. I was the 10th man (i believe) for our team.

• 1 month later...
  • Chaos locked this topic