Yo, I'm Siren

SirenKing

Hey Peeps!

I'm a novelist. That pretty much sums me up. 'Siren King' is an alias attributed to a character in one of my works. I ran the Redwall's Legacy site for several years under the name 'Sethorion' ( :ph34r: in case any of you guys happen to know me).

It's nice to meet everybody!

Welcome to the 17th. On behalf of the Dark Alley, please receive this cookie as a sign of good faith.

Do NOT take the donuts others may offer you. They're so nasty even seagull won't eat them.

Ah, Redwall, such memories. Eulalia and all that sort, wot wot.

So, instead of welcoming a newcomer normally, all the other guilds start their recruitment process. What a disturbing practice, particularly when one should be offering friendship instead.

(Like the Friendship offered by the Herd. It is Magic, after all.)

Any howdy... welcome. I... haven't heard of Redwall, actually, so I'm afraid that doesn't ring a bell at all. That being said, 'Siren King' is a pretty cool title (and username), and I hope you'll consider sharing some of your fiction in the creative corner here.

Thanks!

*Cautiously accepts Fate's cookie*

I'll, uh, save that for later.

As for the other proffered goods, I'm afraid my knapsack is only so large... But I'll consider.  :wacko:

@Quiver - I will definitely be sharing my work and critiquing for bros. It was my main reason for my joining the 17th. I'm here to improve my writing. And maybe my baking skills.

• Chaos locked this topic