Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

41 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:
1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

“Tell him to leave.” He stands tall in front of the door. 
“I want him out of my home.” He grits his teeth, forcing himself to not reach for his revolver.

"Is he outside right now?" She asked calmly.

33 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Tell him I am in quite the distraught state, but that I bade him go."

He opens his mouth to speak, but closes it. He stomps downstairs into the dining hall and the servants scatter from their cleaning due to fear because of what he did to Cossete. “You must leave at once. My wife is distraught and demands your departure.” @The Aspiring Archivist

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He opens his mouth to speak, but closes it. He stomps downstairs into the dining hall and the servants scatter from their cleaning due to fear because of what he did to Cossete. “You must leave at once. My wife is distraught and demands your departure.” @The Aspiring Archivist

He found no trace of the man downstairs. He had already gone.

On 1/10/2024 at 9:43 AM, Invisible said:

"Let us ask the lady what she wishes." Owen said.

On 1/10/2024 at 1:33 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I’m just fine.” He stabs his fork into the food, shaking the plate. He meets him Envoys eyes, staring into them sternly.

He nods, turning to the rather ravishing woman. @Ravenclawjedi42

“You two are both more than welcome to go out for drinks if you so wish,” Aubrey said, smiling.

17 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Owen nods. “Do you wish to come?”

“No, thank you. Mother would not like it if I went out. She probably intends to kill me with boredom of all those studies. There are much better things I could be doing. But, we do as she asks.”

3 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Cedric?" Mae called out again.

"There's something I must tell you."

The house is silent for a moment before the sound of a bottle breaks it. “What is it dear?” He asks quietly, sitting by the table with several drinks already out, a few empty.

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“You two are both more than welcome to go out for drinks if you so wish,” Aubrey said, smiling.

He nods. 

“I think it’s quite admirable you are so dedicated to your studies… such a brilliant woman.” He has a slight grin on his face.

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The house is silent for a moment before the sound of a bottle breaks it. “What is it dear?” He asks quietly, sitting by the table with several drinks already out, a few empty.

Mae walked downstairs cautiously.

"I-"

She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again.

"I've gotten news from my parents, that's all."

She began to mindlessly stack a few empty glasses for clearing as she spoke.

"They've found a carriage to take them across Asia, which they intend to take instead of waiting for their ship."

She paused, looking up at him.

"They'll be here in two months time. We must prepare for the wedding."

lets do some math here

say she was 6 weeks pregnant when she found out (they found out later then)

you wouldn't really be able to tell visually bc the bump wouldn't show too much

2 months + 1.5 months = 3.5 months pregnany

you'd be able to tell a bit more... the bump definitely would begin to appear... but it could easily look like she just gained weight and of course she would hide all signs of pregnancy during the wedding with a large poofy white dress that has a skirt fanning out

17 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He nods. 

“I think it’s quite admirable you are so dedicated to your studies… such a brilliant woman.” He has a slight grin on his face.

19 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“No, thank you. Mother would not like it if I went out. She probably intends to kill me with boredom of all those studies. There are much better things I could be doing. But, we do as she asks.”

“I am sorry.” Owen says. “I bid thee farewell.” 

12 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Mae walked downstairs cautiously.

"I-"

She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again.

"I've gotten news from my parents, that's all."

She began to mindlessly stack a few empty glasses for clearing as she spoke.

"They've found a carriage to take them across Asia, which they intend to take instead of waiting for their ship."

She paused, looking up at him.

"They'll be here in two months time. We must prepare for the wedding."

“How splendid.” He tilts his head back and lets the drink pour into the back of his throat, practically chugging it. It’s not hard to guess what the drinks are.

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

“I am sorry.” Owen says. “I bid thee farewell.” 

He nods to her before stepping out of the front door, waiting for Owen to follow to the carriage.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“How splendid.” He tilts his head back and lets the drink pour into the back of his throat, practically chugging it. It’s not hard to guess what the drinks are.

He nods to her before stepping out of the front door, waiting for Owen to follow to the carriage.

Owen walked behind him. “Nice carriage.” He said.

8 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

8 hours ago, Invisible said:

"What's wrong, dear?"

17 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He sets down the beer bottle. “Nofing.” He grumbles.

"Is it Envoy?"

She waved away the remaining servants, so she was left alone in with him in the room.

Envoy had hurt his pride. And his ego was too fragile for that.

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Is it Envoy?"

She waved away the remaining servants, so she was left alone in with him in the room.

Envoy had hurt his pride. And his ego was too fragile for that.

"Damn him!" He yells out. "Dahn im..." He rubs his eyes with his fingers. "Just lea me alone..."

50 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Damn him!" He yells out. "Dahn im..." He rubs his eyes with his fingers. "Just lea me alone..."

Mae, stubborn as she was, just continued clearing away the empty drinks.

"How are those, Cedric? The alcohol is shipped from France, you know. If they're any good, we'll buy them for when we have guests over. I was thinking about inviting a few of my friends in a fortnight. The Hillsdale family? They're the second closest to the royals."

7 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Mae, stubborn as she was, just continued clearing away the empty drinks.

"How are those, Cedric? The alcohol is shipped from France, you know. If they're any good, we'll buy them for when we have guests over. I was thinking about inviting a few of my friends in a fortnight. The Hillsdale family? They're the second closest to the royals."

He just stays silent, the clock ticking in the background as he stares out the window.