Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

1 minute ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Seth sighed. "I know you can't understand this, but I you need to get clean, you're filthy." Not knowing what else to do, Seth walked back into the room and turned his back on the tub. Hopefully that would be enough to get her to stay there and be bathed. Actually, she should know how to rinse herself, it was something every person, and even animals did for themselves.

The person just stood there, looking at him, confused.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Perhaps... but she is also scared and confused.

Understandably so. Of course I tried to befriend the person that can't speak or understand languages. No regrets though, I'm enjoying it.

Seth continues looking the the other way. Eliza puts the girl's hand in the water and starts scrubbing at the grime on it, trying to show the girl what she is trying to do and get her to bather herself.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Seth continues looking the the other way. Eliza puts the girl's hand in the water and starts scrubbing at the grime on it, trying to show the girl what she is trying to do and get her to bather herself.

The person curiously watched Eliza, though still kept one eye on Seth.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The girl kept looking at Seth, though began to start to kind of wash herself. Thankfully, she was a fast learner.

Seth continued looking the other way. Eliza watched the girl, waiting in case she needed help. A young maid also brought a spare change of clothes, just a simple outfit but it would be better than the filthy rags the girl was wearing.

13 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Seth continued looking the other way. Eliza watched the girl, waiting in case she needed help. A young maid also brought a spare change of clothes, just a simple outfit but it would be better than the filthy rags the girl was wearing.

The girl finished bathing, then shivered, as the water was cold.

6 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The girl finished bathing, then shivered, as the water was cold.

Eliza handed her a towel and the clothes. Then she walked over to Seth and whispered in his ear, “Who is she?”

” I’m not sure.”

”Your father wouldn’t want her here.”

”Well he’s not around anymore to tell me what I can and can’t do. Serves him right.”

Eliza gasped.

”What? You know what he did to mother,” Seth said angrily.

8 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Eliza handed her a towel and the clothes. Then she walked over to Seth and whispered in his ear, “Who is she?”

” I’m not sure.”

”Your father wouldn’t want her here.”

”Well he’s not around anymore to tell me what I can and can’t do. Serves him right.”

Eliza gasped.

”What? You know what he did to mother,” Seth said angrily.

The person watched the interaction.

On 12/7/2023 at 10:27 PM, Ookla the Erased said:
  Hide contents

Name: Lord Ackerly

Looks: Up to you (I was thinking a man maybe 5' 10" with brown eyes, black hair, and a lean but muscular build.)

Personality: Appears somewhat aloof most of the time, but really a sweetheart. Enjoys a good book, and secretly takes singing lessons.

Magical power: Up to you (No idea what to say)

You can come up with anything else! 

Thanks! do I have to have a magical power? I don't really want one, but if yes, can it be something similar to Soothing? is that possible? :P 

Where is Clem?

@Ookla the Erased @Ookla the Yellow Sock

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Sure!

Clementine stands in the courtyard, her arm linked with her father’s. There are so many pretty flowers and people and each brick is placed perfectly so…..but all she can think about is how tight this dress is.

I try not to itch myself when next to my father, gosh is this dress itchy.

I can’t breathe.

I force myself to try and breathe properly but with how tight this is I can hardly take a breath.

24 minutes ago, ..... said:

“Well er… what do you think about the star?” Dang I need to get better at this whole conversation thing

She shrugs. "I honestly have no opinion on it either way Lord David." 

Well it might free me from the inevitable marriage my relatives seem to be arranging me. And also give me that chance for adventure I've always hoped for...

1 minute ago, Ookla the Yellow Sock said:

Clementine stands in the courtyard, her arm linked with her father’s. There are so many pretty flowers and people and each brick is placed perfectly so…..but all she can think about is how tight this dress is.

I try not to itch myself when next to my father, gosh is this dress itchy.

I can’t breathe.

I force myself to try and breathe properly but with how tight this is I can hardly take a breath.

Yay!

:P 

he needs a first name an I can't think of any :P 

HeLp!