Starfall - A Love RP

Thaidakar the Ghostblood

9 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She smiled slyly, "we shall," and followed him onto the dance floor.

She was a fair dancer, she didn't glide nearly as well as some of the other ladies but she still danced well.

@.....

He is also okay at dancing but not as good as her “So um… what are we supposed to do now, I mean besides dance”.

Sorry for posting so late I'm not good at thinking up posts.

6 minutes ago, ..... said:

He is also okay at dancing but not as good as her “So um… what are we supposed to do now, I mean besides dance”.

It's okay and thanks for telling me, it'll help me be more patient 😊

She cocked an eyebrow slightly at him. "Well I believe we talk," though I've never been good with words, she added in her head.

4 hours ago, Ookla the Raveness said:

She cocked an eyebrow slightly at him. "Well I believe we talk," though I've never been good with words, she added in her head.

"yeah I sorta got that, but about what?, what do you want to talk about?".

On 12/7/2023 at 11:20 PM, Ookla the Lotus said:

"Willingly," she said through a smile. "What was your question, Cedric?"

He locks his eyes with hers for a moment, his face dead serious.

”Time to go.” He grabs her by her wrist and pulls her to leave.

”If you don’t listen you don’t get to be here.”

7 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The person looked at Seth, then at his hand. She looked at him confused, but was easily able to be pulled away.

Seth stood, then pulled her to her feet. They started walking towards Seth’s mansion. When they arrived, Wesley, the butler, welcomed Seth and gave a strange look toward the girl.

”I’m going to need to hire a language coach, Wesley,” Seth said. “For now, would you show her to her new room and have a bath drawn? Use the guest bedroom.”

I’m going to be gone for a while, but feel free to RP as the butler if you want @Canada Lover

6 hours ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Seth stood, then pulled her to her feet. They started walking towards Seth’s mansion. When they arrived, Wesley, the butler, welcomed Seth and gave a strange look toward the girl.

”I’m going to need to hire a language coach, Wesley,” Seth said. “For now, would you show her to her new room and have a bath drawn? Use the guest bedroom.”

The person looked at Seth, unsure what was happening. She had never been in a house this big, or well, a house at all.

9 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The person looked at Seth, unsure what was happening. She had never been in a house this big, or well, a house at all.

Seth turns, and, seeing her confusion, walks back. He takes her hand again, leading her to the room where the bath was being drawn.

”Eliza, this woman…can’t speak. See that she had what she needs,” Seth said to the woman preparing the water.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the foolish said:

Seth turns, and, seeing her confusion, walks back. He takes her hand again, leading her to the room where the bath was being drawn.

”Eliza, this woman…can’t speak. See that she had what she needs,” Seth said to the woman preparing the water.

The person was unsure what the strange tub-thing was. She had never seen a bath before.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

The person was unsure what the strange tub-thing was. She had never seen a bath before.

I am not having Seth bathe her.

(I’m also not implying that’s what you wanted)

“She also might need help bathing,” Seth said to Eliza.

Edited by Ookla the foolish

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

The person followed Seth, not wanting to be left with some stranger in a random room in a random mansion.

Fair enough.

Seth sighed. "I know you can't understand this, but I you need to get clean, you're filthy." Not knowing what else to do, Seth walked back into the room and turned his back on the tub. Hopefully that would be enough to get her to stay there and be bathed. Actually, she should know how to rinse herself, it was something every person, and even animals did for themselves.