Hallandren Stormrunners

6 hours ago, Nightstar The Bright said:

Alright, can I make this page myself/ how can I? Or can someone make it for after which I can place the information in.

What I normally do is start with what might link to the new page.

For example, on the Idrian page - under Economics - it mentions petitioning the king for relief funds. You could add a sentence or two on how some peasants living far from Bevalis feel forced to emigrate to Hallendren to work because their families might not survive the weeks it would take to travel to Bevalis to petition the crown. You can then follow that by mentioning Stormrunning as one high-risk occupation the immigrant Idrians will pursue (use the [[Stormrunner|stormrunning]] format if you use that conjugation but want to retain "Stormrunner" as the page name). This link will now appear red when you save the page and will take you to a blank space where you can create the [[Stormrunner]] page. 

On 12/4/2023 at 1:37 AM, Nightstar The Bright said:

But I don’t have the rights to actually edit that new page

Sorry about that; page creation permissions have to be granted manually, since we've found that it's generally better if people have a chance to discuss whether something should have a page and (if it's not obvious) what the page name should be beforehand. You should be able to create the page now--and please do keep raising questions as you encounter them; they've been very thoughtful (also, apologies for the delays in answer some of them; unfortunately good questions are often the hardest to answer).

Alright, thanks for the creating permission. I’ll make the page shortly.

5 hours ago, Starwatcher said:

since we've found that it's generally better if people have a chance to discuss whether something should have a page and (if it's not obvious) what the page name should be beforehand

I agree with you on this one, it’s better to discuss it beforehand.

5 hours ago, Starwatcher said:

and please do keep raising questions as you encounter them; they've been very thoughtful (also, apologies for the delays in answer some of them; unfortunately good questions are often the hardest to answer).

Thanks for the compliment! No problem for the late reply, we’re not in a hurry.