speifics of mistborn powers

RJWB0mb

i have been curious if there is a detialed set of information that could how effiecnt the individual powers could be. such as how bendalloy and its pair burn at diffent rates and have diffrent area of effects.... hope to comply the information into a chart if possible

Yes, and some of it is just plain wrong. ;-)

I mean, the book is awesome and the rules are really good. It's just that the people in Crafty Games aren't Sanderson-geeks who read Mistborn trilogy 3 times or something (like me), so they are some things in their book that aren't faithful to the novels. I don't meen simplification for RPG, like quantisation(sp?) of Allomantic charges and Feruchamical storage taking full hours. That is necessary for playability. But there are some ommisions, like not writing about Rioters being able to control koloss/kandra just as well as Soothers. And falsehoods, like Hemalurgy described as fatal by definition, not by technical level of the setting. Little, unimportant mistakes... but if you really want all the little details correct, better check the RPG info with the novels.

I recommend buying the book anyway, as I've said, it's really good. :D

Something like..... This?

With that, let me give a plug for the Coppermind (The 17th Shard wiki). It's really handy for quick fact checking (like what Feruchemical power does aluminum have? Oh yeah, it's Identity), with culture things and more. If you have a few minutes, you should take a look at one of the stubs and grab your books and make the wiki page a little longer. Don't worry too much about putting something that's wrong. There's a couple of people looking at it that will help catch simple mistakes. But do try and do it right. Right is good. ;)

• Chaos locked this topic