Way of Kings Prime Manuscript?

Trusk'our

8 minutes ago, Trusk'our said:

I recently spoke with a friend who recommended reading the Way of Kings Prime, and I'd really like to. Does anybody know how I could get ahold of a digital copy?

Digital Copy is a free download from Sanderson's website, here. There are also threads about it in the WoKPrime subforum, like "Should I read this"

Edited by Treamayne

45 minutes ago, Treamayne said:

Digital Copy is a free download from Sanderson's website, here. There are also threads about it in the WoKPrime subforum, like "Should I read this"

Thanks, I hear from my friend that Shallan's old character in particular was of interest, and it sounds like there were some pretty good scenes :lol:

10 hours ago, Trusk'our said:

Thanks, I hear from my friend that Shallan's old character in particular was of interest, and it sounds like there were some pretty good scenes

Good is relative. Also, WoP:

Spoiler

Peter Ahlstrom

The red-headed attendant who is Jasnah Prime's ward is named Shinri Davar. Brandon considers her to be not the same person as Shallan at all, unlike Merin who he does consider to be the same person as Kaladin, if his life had gone differently. She has a completely different plot from Shallan's.

In Prime, Jasnah is much more of a main character than Shinri is.

Miscellaneous 2014 (Nov. 14, 2014)

If you do read Prime, just be prepared to feel like a Weird Al song . . . (Everything You Know is Wrong)

When you finish, you can check out the Reaction thread to help clear the mental dissonance of "not-quite-right" and make sense of it all.

Edited by Treamayne
SPAG