Windrunner Glyph

Windrunner

Ok so I've had my avatar image for awhile now, and although I still think its pretty cool, I feel kind of lame using one of the default ones. Since my whole profile is Stormlight Archive themed, and The Way of Kings is basically the book that introduced me to the cosmere, I want to have an profile/avatar image that fits that theme. So I was wondering if anyone knows of an image of the Windrunner glyph, from the hardcover of the Way of Kings, or perhaps the whole Honorblade (that might turn out a bit big though). I'd make it myself but I've no idea how to use those computer graphic programs. So it'd be cool if anyone knew of one that was out there, or knew how to make one and didn't mind terribly spending some time doing it. If not that's cool too, I can figure something else out. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I didn't know if it fit in anywhere perfectly.

Hmm, I've tried to upload it, and I changed both my avatar and profile image but it still appears the same to me. Am I just crazy or did it not change for some reason?

I'm the crazy one. There was a really minor detail that looked off to me, so I fixed it. ;) You have the new one uploaded, so it's all good.

Hmm, I've tried to upload it, and I changed both my avatar and profile image but it still appears the same to me. Am I just crazy or did it not change for some reason?

I've had this issue, it just takes a while for the profile image to update (it updates from your avatar).

Actually, they're two completely different things for some reason. If you have an avatar set but not a profile picture, you'll still show up as not having a picture at all in certain areas of the site - like the little popup boxes you can pull up.

Actually, they're two completely different things for some reason. If you have an avatar set but not a profile picture, you'll still show up as not having a picture at all in certain areas of the site - like the little popup boxes you can pull up.

I know, Eric added some hack that copies the avatar over the profile pic, but it takes a while to take effect. I know it's true for my Christmas hat avatar took a while to display in the members list. (and also, cause I pestered Eric about it)