Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

8 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"Our home base," Ash answered. "I have noticed that you have a few 'doppelgangers', we'll need to put bags over the eyes of the 'DGs', but not the 'originals'."

8 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Hmm. Seems legit."

Elan nods, summoning burlap sacks to throw over the doppelgangers eyes.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan nods, summoning burlap sacks to throw over the doppelgangers eyes.

"I'm not sure about the others but, my doppelganger SUCKS. He tried to kill us so sack him please."

Haha DG Exol is sacked

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

1 minute ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"It wasn't even a deadly bomb!" DG Exol protested, muffled by the sack.

"You do realize that it still could've hurt us seriously. The Ex49 may not be the most powerful but it's built with shrapnel to cause injury. Besides even if the explosion wasn't deadly we still coulda died and... why am I arguing with you about this you were trying to hurt us that's still not right."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"You do realize that it still could've hurt us seriously. The Ex49 may not be the most powerful but it's built with shrapnel to cause injury. Besides even if the explosion wasn't deadly we still coulda died and... why am I arguing with you about this you were trying to hurt us that's still not right."

"It wasn't my choice, alright?!"

6 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"It's not a good idea to say too much when they can still hear us," DG Pic said.

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"I'm pretty sure that explosion was just the vacuum overloading. The Ex49 is still in the trunk set to detonate in thirty seconds."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Yeah. I put one in there. The first explosion was cool so I wanted to see another. I'm also in extreme distress. Did anyone grab Ezrium's body?"

Let's just say one of the DGs did. Probably Aventine.

DG Aventine signed, "Me."

"That's it," Ash growled, "we've gotta ditch the car now. Thank you very much."

1 minute ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Ummm... I though DG Aventine had it."

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

DG Aventine signed, "Me."

"That's it," Ash growled, "we've gotta ditch the car now. Thank you very much."

"Good. Do you want me to take it out? It wouldn't be that ha-" Elan says, then gets cut off by the explosion. 

The group is thrown out of the car onto the ground. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Good. Do you want me to take it out? It wouldn't be that ha-" Elan says, then gets cut off by the explosion. 

This time, the impact woke up Aventine. "OW!" She groaned. "Great, now my head and my leg hurt and I probably have a concussion in addition to my broken leg."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"How do we escape no-ooow." Exol topples over from pain mid-sentence with an arm full of shrapnel

Yaaay! Injury!

6 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"How do we escape no-ooow." Exol topples over from pain mid-sentence with an arm full of shrapnel

DG Ash winced and pulled a few things out of her bag. One was a sling, which she handed to Elan. "Put this on her," she said, pointing to Aventine. "And you, take this magnet." She slid it over to Exol. "Keep it on your arm at all times. It'll stop it from going into your heart." She started putting a bandage on her own arm.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Hope said:

DG Ash winced and pulled a few things out of her bag. One was a sling, which she handed to Elan. "Put this on her," she said, pointing to Aventine. "And you, take this magnet." She slid it over to Exol. "Keep it on your arm at all times. It'll stop it from going into your heart." She started putting a bandage on her own arm.

What do you mean in his heart. The shrapnel is in his arm. Magnet is still appreciated though.

Exol starts running the magnet up and down his arm pulling out any shrapnel that he sees start to poke out with his fingers until he's shrapnel free. "Ooow. That hurts. Now I understand why people run from frag grenades like they do."