Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

It was a lot of oversimplification lol

DG Pic stopped running at the entrance, where a vehicle (probably like a car, what vehicles do they have here @Ookla the Prehistoric) sat waiting for them. DG Ash sat in the driver's seat. "Hurry!" she yelled.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Hope said:

DG Pic stopped running at the entrance, where a vehicle (probably like a car, what vehicles do they have here @Ookla the Prehistoric) sat waiting for them. DG Ash sat in the driver's seat. "Hurry!" she yelled.

"Shotgun!!" Exol exclaims holding up a weapon. "I also want the front seat though"

Edited by Ookla the Entropic

5 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

Purbablur something car-like but futuristic (This is set 1800+ years after Earth was destroyed in this universe)

Elan hops in the back.

16 minutes ago, Ookla the Entropic said:

"Shotgun!!" Exol exclaims holding up a weapon. "I also want the front seat though"

10 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan hops in the back.

When she moved to hop in the car with DG Pic, Elan, DG Ash, and Exol, Aventine heard sounds behind her. She turned, and it was the soldiers. She fired at them - hitting 1 out of 3 shots now - but she took just a little too long. The ceiling collapsed, and the debris fell on her leg. She let out a scream of pain.

Just now, Ookla of Hope said:

When she moved to hop in the car with DG Pic, Elan, DG Ash, and Exol, Aventine heard sounds behind her. She turned, and it was the soldiers. She fired at them - hitting 1 out of 3 shots now - but she took just a little too long. The ceiling collapsed, and the debris fell on her leg. She let out a scream of pain.

Elan grabbed the debris and threw it off. "No time for a splint. Let's go!" 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan grabbed the debris and threw it off. "No time for a splint. Let's go!" 

She screamed even louder.

1 minute ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"this doesnt worry anyone?" jar man asks.

jar man falls into the car.

The DGs all watched him, Elan, and Aventine.

Just now, Ookla of Ravens said:

"this doesnt worry anyone?" jar man asks.

jar man falls into the car.

"Nope not really," Exol exclaims "I'm having the time of my life now that I've calmed down. Now how do I... AH!" Exol screams as the stopping power of the gun pushes him back injuring some of the remaining guards but not killing them.

"Nope not really," Exol exclaims "I'm having the time of my life now that I've calmed down. Now how do I... AH!" Exol screams as the stopping power of the gun pushes him back injuring some of the remaining guards but not killing them.

DG Exol lobbed a grenade behind him (aiming at the guards).

"Well can't do much about that so I'm focusing on defense. I can blow things up, make speedy time or think fast. Also who's driving."

Just now, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan sits in the back of the car, aiding Aventine's injuries. "DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!" He screams.

"I AM!" DG Ash yelled.