The way of kings prime audiobook

WakeUpWolfgang

2 hours ago, WakeUpWolfgang said:

I found The Way of Kings Prime audiobook of youtube. Is it anywhere else that I can listen to it? I have tried YouTube audiobooks before but they tend to jump around if you pause it and come back it to later.

As far as I know there is no Audiobook version of Prime!WoK. The hardcover and eBook were released for the WoK Leatherbound Kickstarter, and the eBook can still be downloaded for free from Brandon's Website. If there was something on YouTube, I doubt it was legitimate. Proceed with caution

2 hours ago, Treamayne said:

As far as I know there is no Audiobook version of Prime!WoK. The hardcover and eBook were released for the WoK Leatherbound Kickstarter, and the eBook can still be downloaded for free from Brandon's Website. If there was something on YouTube, I doubt it was legitimate. Proceed with caution

The audiobook is on Brandon's YouTube page

3 minutes ago, WakeUpWolfgang said:

The audiobook is on Brandon's YouTube page

Then that is likely the only legitimate source. You could check the download page where the Prime!WoK eBook is available to see if an audio version can be downloaded from there. 

Edited by Treamayne
Clarity