Meeting Chaos

dhalagirl

Because I know some of you are curious (and jealous) here's a brief report of last night's joviality and mischief.

We met at Powell's bookstore, the best bookstore in Portland, had dinner at P.F Chang's and returned to Powell's for more browsing and chit chat. The end. :P

Not enough details for you?

Ok, well there was this middle-aged woman in the bar that kept leaning over to me and saying "Don't you think he's irresistible? I do." Apparently she digs guys with Hemalurgic spikes. Go fig. When I wasn't beating back the cougar I was discovering that every topic eventually leads back to the Mistborn RPG and that Tacomancy is really cool.

It was actually better, because AFTER that, Kim got a fortune cookie that said "Keep your eyes open for a special opportunity Thursday." As it was a Thursday, we pretty much died laughing.

Well, with his Hemalurgically-acquired powers, Chaos was probably tapping his duraluminminds for Connection, but it was affecting everyone, including, unfortunately, the woman sitting nearby. It's also possible his was Soothing everyone in the area, making them less distrustful of his Hemalurgic spikes, while Rioting your helpfulness to convince you about helping with the wiki. And the fortune cookie? That shows he was tapping a chromiummind at some point. (It even says "fortune," which is literally what Chromium stores, although we often call it "luck." And having one that gives a good laugh is definitely good fortune).

Well, with his Hemalurgically-acquired powers, Chaos was probably tapping his duraluminminds for Connection, but it was affecting everyone, including, unfortunately, the woman sitting nearby. It's also possible his was Soothing everyone in the area, making them less distrustful of his Hemalurgic spikes, while Rioting your helpfulness to convince you about helping with the wiki. And the fortune cookie? That shows he was tapping a chromiummind at some point. (It even says "fortune," which is literally what Chromium stores, although we often call it "luck." And having one that gives a good laugh is definitely good fortune).

You're onto me.

• Chaos locked this topic