Content count not updating

Ravenclawjedi42

I have had problems recently with my content count. It has been on 92 posts for a while without updating as I post new content. I’m not sure if it’s just me (my internet connection isn’t great) and if it will solve itself, or if it’s an actual issue.

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I have had problems recently with my content count. It has been on 92 posts for a while without updating as I post new content. I’m not sure if it’s just me (my internet connection isn’t great) and if it will solve itself, or if it’s an actual issue.

Thank you!

You’ve probably only been posting in the Forum Games and Random Stuff. PC doesn’t increase in those topics 

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Thank you!

yeah, Labyrinth is probably right. I have seen you in FGaRS where post count doesn't increase. I don't know if you noticed, but you are at 93 posts right now, probably from making this thread.

5 minutes ago, Labyrinth said:

You’ve probably only been posting in the Forum Games and Random Stuff. PC doesn’t increase in those topics 

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

yeah, Labyrinth is probably right. I have seen you in FGaRS where post count doesn't increase. I don't know if you noticed, but you are at 93 posts right now, probably from making this thread.

Thank you both, that is likely the reason.