Wait, you're telling me there's a 17th shard?

Hello there, I'm not really used to being on a forum but I'll try to make the most of it while I'm here!

I'm a big fan of the cosmere even though I've only read Stormlight and Mistborn. I've also read the Reckoners series, including lux.

I might make art, that's a thing I sometimes do. I might write... something I don't really know what yet, I do have some ideas though.

That's about it, so yeah I'm glad to be here and be able to see what other people think of the cosmere!

2 hours ago, AvonZapper said:

Hello there, I'm not really used to being on a forum but I'll try to make the most of it while I'm here!

I'm a big fan of the cosmere even though I've only read Stormlight and Mistborn. I've also read the Reckoners series, including lux.

I might make art, that's a thing I sometimes do. I might write... something I don't really know what yet, I do have some ideas though.

That's about it, so yeah I'm glad to be here and be able to see what other people think of the cosmere!

Hey there, welcome! Hope you like here!

4 hours ago, AvonZapper said:

It's probably Kaladin, I know that's the most bland answer possible but he's just so cool! Wayne is a close 2nd, but beyond that I don't think I can really form an order of favorites since I love all of Brandon's characters.

Welcome! And no that is not bland. Just because a lot of people like him, doesn’t mean that he shouldn’t be like or that he isn’t good to be liked. In fact it probably implies the opposite.