Hello!

Y F-N

Hi! I'm new here, but not so new to Sanderson's works. I've read Elantris, Warbreaker, the first two Stormlight novels, all of Mistborn Era 1, Alloy of Law, and Secret History (not in that order). Seems like a lot tbh, but I'm not even halfway through everything that's out there. I may need to dedicate a second Sanderson shelf soon. As far as Sanderson's non-Cosmere works go, the Reckoners series was actually my introduction to his writing.

Oathbringer, as well as most of Arcanum Unbounded (I'm saving Allomancer Jak for after Shadows of Self), are next on my list.

2 hours ago, Y F-N said:

Hi! I'm new here, but not so new to Sanderson's works. I've read Elantris, Warbreaker, the first two Stormlight novels, all of Mistborn Era 1, Alloy of Law, and Secret History (not in that order). Seems like a lot tbh, but I'm not even halfway through everything that's out there. I may need to dedicate a second Sanderson shelf soon. As far as Sanderson's non-Cosmere works go, the Reckoners series was actually my introduction to his writing.

Oathbringer, as well as most of Arcanum Unbounded (I'm saving Allomancer Jak for after Shadows of Self), are next on my list.

Nice to meet you, welcome!

9 minutes ago, Frissyn said:

Welcome to the Shard! Least favorite and favorite characters?

Ooh, that's a hard one. I don't think I can choose throughout all of the Cosmere, so I'll go with Words of Radiance since I finished it less than a week ago and it's fresh in my mind. Shallan and Hoid are probably my favorites, with Kaladin, Rock, Navani, and Adolin as close runners-up. As far as least favorites go, I'll say Sadeas (unless I want to say Rayse but that feels like cheating). Amaram and Taravangian are close, but they both truly believe that they are saving the world, and that makes them interesting. Perhaps tragic hero material. I'm really curious about where the next books take them.