Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

"ok, what are you..12? Grow up and listen. If you want to die, go ahead. That blood won't be on my hands, because I tried. But, if you want to live, come with me."

Velendsier starts to walk away...

Edited by Veledsier

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"Of course the blood won't be on your hands. You are a coward and an Anchovy. Come here. If you want to live, come here."

"I don't need your help, you INSUFFRABLE ASPRAGUS!!!!! So, are you coming or not? I have other things to do and other lives to save!"

Name: Lady Selestine Wellflow

Sex: Female

Phenomenal Cosmic Powers: Her really big mouth can talk your ear off (not literally) and drive you to literal insanity and can talk people into anything.

Current Occupation: Politician in large city.

Notable Battles: The War of the Elements where she convinced the Elemental Lords to create a peace.

Education: Very well educated, she came from a wealthy family who did all they could to ensure her brilliance.

Weapons, Armor, Techniques, etc: She is a skilled archer and carries two daggers at her side.

Other: Obsessed with reading and definitely too nosy. Also loves animals and tougher than she looks.

Edited by TheEverlark

"I am sorry this rutabaga is making things very difficult! But, I understand we have to get them out of here now. Time for a little extreme action."

They shake off the glass. 

Edited by Veledsier