ASK ME EVERYTHING!!

Silver Phantom

7 hours ago, Stormform said:

What is your favorite comic releif charater? 

who's your favorite spren?

What 2 times 76?

How many squirrels would it take to kill kelsier?

Stiles form Teen wolf, Lightspren,152, and are we talking about the Japanese dwarf flying squirrel or the Malabar giant Squirrel? (Serially look up the Japanese dwarf flying squirrel, its so cute I about died)

6 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Define soup in your own words.

Hot liquid with surprises in it.

5 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

What it be? Leaded or Unleaded?

Leaded, it taste better.

9 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Do you think it would take 2 spikes before you were considered an inquisitor? Or 4 spikes?

It would depend on where the spikes are. I would say 4 but you would likely need more. It’s said in the books that because of all the spikes the Inquisitor’s are just as much of a new species as the Koloss or Kendra 

also I like your new profile image

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

Thanks! 

Do you think allomancy is more powerful than wielding one of the surges (like the fused)?

It depends on what you mean as powerful. Like you could argue the surge of Division is more powerful then any allomancy because you can kill/destroy almost anything with a touch. But you could also say Bendalloy is more powerful then any surges because you can affect time itself with it. So my answer is ??? 

What's the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

What are you looking forward to most at Dragonsteel 2023? Have you been to Dragonsteel before?

Favourite kind of hat?

Favourite sport?

Favourite book that you read this year?

How many Sharders does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

...Is this too many questions?

28 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

It depends on what you mean as powerful. Like you could argue the surge of Division is more powerful then any allomancy because you can kill/destroy almost anything with a touch. But you could also say Bendalloy is more powerful then any surges because you can affect time itself with it. So my answer is ??? 

Division is Very underated.

And I think pulsers kill people way faster than Bendalloy users

Do you agree?

Edited by Aeoliae

32 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

What's the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

What are you looking forward to most at Dragonsteel 2023? Have you been to Dragonsteel before?

Favourite kind of hat?

Favourite sport?

Favourite book that you read this year?

How many Sharders does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

...Is this too many questions?

A post I saw by @Munin talking about Samuel Jackson as Sazed, you can find it Here about half way down. This will be my second year at dragon steel, and I am most excited to see the costumes and hopefully another scavenger hunt. My favorite hat is a one I got at last years dragon steel, me and a group I was working were the first to complete the Wayne scavenger hunt so the gut gave me one of the hats they had hidden around as a reward(manly because I asked). I am not really into sports but I like playing baseball and Volleyball with friends. I just finished Tress of the Emerald Sea and it was AMAZING! 11, one to bring snacks the other 10 to argue over what radiant order the lightbulb is in. And no that was not to many questions.

15 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Division is Very underated.

And I think pulsers kill people way faster than Bendalloy users

Do you agree?

What do you mean by that?

Edited by Silver Phantom

5 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

They speed up time, right? So they kill people technically faster by simply being nearby. 

I've always wondered if there should be distortion because of the speed of light in a bubble (like a prism)

Pulsers don’t speed up time, they slow down time just for the bubble. 
Very interesting thought light distortion, maybe?

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Yeah, if it just multiplies speed it could lead to separation of waves in the visible spectrum.

Do you write?

No, I have an entire story planed out in my head that I have been working on for years now but I’m not a good enough writer to do it justice. How about you?

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

I have the same problem. I have Absorption RPG thingy, which I'm gradually posting as status updates, and another greater story than spans a whole 3-4 years.

Do you create magic systems?

I have  one in the works its pretty complicated. I also feel you about the RPG thing, I have an entire world almost mapped out with factions and several full campaigns I just don’t have any one to play DnD with