On the new Livestream

Firesong

So we only have 1 thing on Livestream 57, is this due to the fact that there was only one thing of significance to the Coppermind, or is it just because nobody has sat down to work on recording it all? I am just asking as I don't really have the time or attention span to personally sit through it all to find any information, especially given that it could very likely just have nothing. So, yeah, is it just a thing about lack of info or just nobody getting to it yet?

You can see the snippets by logging in. There are only four, and the two that are not marked as optional are combined in the one entry there. 

Arcanists go through and snip the file to see if there is anything relevant. I am not surprised with a guest that there wasn't relevant cosmere stuff, as that's not the point of that one.

7 hours ago, Chaos said:

You can see the snippets by logging in. There are only four, and the two that are not marked as optional are combined in the one entry there. 

Arcanists go through and snip the file to see if there is anything relevant. I am not surprised with a guest that there wasn't relevant cosmere stuff, as that's not the point of that one.

Yeah, it would make sense if there wasn't anything. Just wanted to ask.  

Btw, really gonna be looking forward to the Spoiler Stream for Yumi (if we get one), that one would definitely be juicy.