ADHD Brain Delay

JohnnyKaizen

Hi folks,
I had meant to post something here a while ago, and as the title explains, I forgot. I have been actively posting for a month or so. I've been stopping in to read from time to time for while now. I am fairly confident, that if I have a Cosmere question that can't be answered (or at the very least given some strong leads on) here, then it's something only Sanderson can/will answer in time. I really appreciate that help and encouragement I've already received here. Folks are pleasant, kind, and very knowledgeable. Which is extra good, because this year I gave up trying to keep all things Cosmere in my head. It just rattles out. But coming here, where stuff is all written down and searchable..is excellent:D I am quite excited to be here.

Edited by JohnnyKaizen

What is your favorite Cosmere book? Do you like writing in colors? How about the Stick? Your opinion of the Stick determines your nature as a spambot. Are you interested in joining a RP? Do you have any art you want to share? You will should start an AMA so I can continue this barrage.

Edited by The Last Fæ

23 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

STOP FAE!!!! THE MODS SPECIFICALLY MADE A SUBFORUM FOR THE COOKIE SO NEW PEOPLE WOULDN'T GET ASSAULTED ON THEIR POSTS HERE

Hide contents

if that sounded harsh, sorry, tone is hard on screens :P 

My bad and apologies. but there is? Where?

39 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

It's the alleyverse subforum. And I'm pretty sure that what I said is correct, but I might be wrong. I think that there used to be huge debates between pro-cookie and anti-cookie people on these threads so the mods made the alleyverse subforum.

In the beginning there was a baker, and he made upon the world the hemalurgic cookies. With this began the pastry war, two sides of the cookie, many were brought through this. Chaos was caused many were cast down. To end the war the cookie must have been sealed, deep within the Alleyverse from whence it came. Thus were the mods called down with the power to reshape the world.

21 hours ago, The Last Fæ said:

What is your favorite Cosmere book? Do you like writing in colors? How about the Stick? Your opinion of the Stick determines your nature as a spambot. Are you interested in joining a RP? Do you have any art you want to share? You will should start an AMA so I can continue this barrage.

I am not sure how to categorize my favorite Cosmere book. If it's by number of reads, Wok. If it's by most personally traumatic, SoS (W&W2). If it's by the biggest highs and lows (most shouts of joy and excitement, as well as most ugly crying) then RoW. So take the average of those I guess.

Do I like writing in colors in general? Is this a reference to Nalthis? 

The Stick is the Stick. Forever immovable.

An RP? Like online? Not at the moment. I've had some unfortunate experiences, and I'm not sure if/when I'll be up to joining in RP anywhere going forward.

I am not an artist, unless folks want to see some killer stick figures.

I didn't know what an AMA was before today.

All of the back and forth after this about cookies and subforums, I don't actually follow or understand?

Just now, JohnnyKaizen said:

Do I like writing in colors in general? Is this a reference to Nalthis? 

Mercenaries. You may see sometime. Don't worry

Just now, JohnnyKaizen said:

The Stick is the Stick. Forever immovable.

Okay you are a spambot. No newcomer would willingly join the Stick.

1 minute ago, JohnnyKaizen said:

An RP? Like online? Not at the moment. I've had some unfortunate experiences, and I'm not sure if/when I'll be up to joining in RP anywhere going forward.

Ah makes sense, you should still check out SE.

1 minute ago, JohnnyKaizen said:

I am not an artist, unless folks want to see some killer stick figures.

Okay same

2 minutes ago, JohnnyKaizen said:

All of the back and forth after this about cookies and subforums, I don't actually follow or understand?

It's okay, I don't either.