Mistborn Modded Minecraft Server

Hello Worldhoppers! How are you today?

I don´t know if this post belong here but I hope it jeje.

I´m here to introduce all of you a new Minecraft Java 1.19.2 server with the Metallics Arts mod (developed by Steelcode Team), using this mod you can have all the powers from Mistborn series. This server starts with a Semi-Anarchy system, we use some Mods and Plugins to make a better experience for PVE and PVP users. The server will have Events (with history and lore about books and things from the server), uniques Legendary Items and more things that are in development ^^

Hope that all of you join to us and live the experience <3 
Add me on Discord for more info Betun#3198

See you in another planet hoppers o/

Edited by RaoTerris

On 4/3/2023 at 8:10 AM, RaoTerris said:

Hello Worldhoppers! How are you today?

I don´t know if this post belong here but I hope it jeje.

I´m here to introduce all of you a new Minecraft Java 1.19.2 server with the Metallics Arts mod (developed by Steelcode Team), using this mod you can have all the powers from Mistborn series. This server starts with a Semi-Anarchy system, we use some Mods and Plugins to make a better experience for PVE and PVP users. The server will have Events (with history and lore about books and things from the server), uniques Legendary Items and more things that are in development ^^

Hope that all of you join to us and live the experience <3 
Add me on Discord for more info Betun#3198

See you in another planet hoppers o/

Do you have the plugin that allows for other versions to join?

• 4 months later...

Thanks for sharing about the Mistborn Modded Minecraft Server! It sounds like a fantastic and unique experience for fans of the Mistborn series. The addition of the Metallic Arts mod must make gameplay truly captivating. The combination of PVE and PVP elements, along with events and legendary items, sounds intriguing. I'm sure many players will be excited to join your server and immerse themselves in the Mistborn world.

For those looking for more information and resources related to modded Minecraft, they can check out ModBay. It's great that you're fostering a community that's passionate about both gaming and literary worlds.

Edited by Alyccia