Will I Be Shot If...

Triumvirate

9 members have voted

1. 1. MLP:FiM in 17S - Y/N?

• Yes
    • No

...I suggest making a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread here?

I completely understand if you want to avoid that plague. I can also completely understand if some of you have been just waiting for someone to make the first move. : )

So... Thoughts? *dons bulletproof vest*

Edited by Triumvirate

Hell, make it. I have a lot of friends who are nuts with that show. I've never seen it (I have some toys from when I was a little girl, though), but this is a sub-forum to talk about anything Entertainment, right? If you can make a thread about any other TV show, why not?

i dont see why not, either.

I've never really watched the show (ive seen a clip here and there online) and it doesnt really look like my thing (i like the animation, though) but it's what's big with the kids these days (and the not-so-much kids from what i hear). So long as you aren't trying to convert the forum from a brandon fansite forum to the MLP fansite forum, i think you should be good :P

Hmm, alright. (I'm actually somewhat surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be; MLP tends to be a catalyst for either great hate or love in most forums (much like religion. :P)). Well, I don't know if I have the guts/reason to do so, but I'll keep this in mind for future reference. Might be good to have a nice clean forum to meet on.

Then again, I could be the only one interested, and after 3 posts it would fade into painful obscurity... Meh. :P

Edited by Triumvirate

If you do so, I might be able to capture another new member for 17th shard and increase the logged on time of at least one, maybe two others. I certainly wouldn't mind.

Though I do have a question. Is your poll asking if you should be shot or if there should be a MLP thread?

As clarification: The OP will not be shot for making a MLP thread. Emeralis, however, WILL be shot/spiked for either posting or participating in a MLP thread. He will also definitely be shot/spiked if he does NOT post/participate in said threads.

Why? because that's how we roll.

Youtube? "You need to type in My little Pony :Friendship is Magic" The first episode has to start with an opening book.

Well, technically i dont think any youtube videos of it are *legal*, but thats from the perspective of the person posting them. I don't see any legal trouble for the viewers, though.

As clarification: The OP will not be shot for making a MLP thread. Emeralis, however, WILL be shot/spiked for either posting or participating in a MLP thread. He will also definitely be shot/spiked if he does NOT post/participate in said threads.

Why? because that's how we roll.

Well, I spiked myself, so...

Well, technically i dont think any youtube videos of it are *legal*, but thats from the perspective of the person posting them. I don't see any legal trouble for the viewers, though.

That is the only place I know to find it, I have tried to find it elsewhere. Do you have something better?

Though I do have a question. Is your poll asking if you should be shot or if there should be a MLP thread?

The poll is "Yes/No: Should there be a MLP:FiM Topic in 17S".

Is there anywhere I can watch it online legally? I looked a little but came up empty.

I'm so proud of you. :P

Currently [Youtube] is the channel du jour. As far as I know, the Hub (the channel which hosts MLP) hasn't shut down the Youtube uploads, so it's kosher. Moreover, each new episode (currently mid-Season2, every Saturday at 10am Eastern) is uploaded within hours, usually in glorious 1080p.

I would highly suggest starting with the first two (Part1 - Mare in the Moon, Part2 - Elements of Harmony).

Emeralis, however, WILL be shot/spiked for either posting or participating in a MLP thread. He will also definitely be shot/spiked if he does NOT post/participate in said threads.

Huh. Definitely sounds like a win/win situation right there. :P

Edited by Triumvirate

• 4 weeks later...

Hey now, the issue of spiking is for the Admins to decide. :P I mean, what? I didn't say anything. Yes, I'm sure. Why are you looking at me like that?

Anyways, if you want to make a thread, go ahead and make it. If you're really that concerned about being flamed, keep in mind that 17S is a very friendly community, and in the unlikely event of something like that happening, the Administration wouldn't tolerate it. So feel free to Brony it up!