Mistborn UK covers

Lime

Hi, I finally caught up to everything but the Lost Metal. Since I have all cosmere books in the old UK cover - with no blue border around any of the mistborn books especially - I have been trying to find out if Lost Metal will have a non-border versions aswell. Would be kind of sad if all except the last are the same 'series' of covers, and I am biased toward the old version. So if anyone has news on non-bordered UK covers for Lost Metal i would like to know, good or bad.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums. 

9 hours ago, Lime said:

Hi, I finally caught up to everything but the Lost Metal. Since I have all cosmere books in the old UK cover - with no blue border around any of the mistborn books especially - I have been trying to find out if Lost Metal will have a non-border versions aswell. Would be kind of sad if all except the last are the same 'series' of covers, and I am biased toward the old version. So if anyone has news on non-bordered UK covers for Lost Metal i would like to know, good or bad.

Thanks!

I would suggest you write to Gollancz directly. The Cover Gallery only shows a version with the border.

Edited by Treamayne