Will the protagonist of Era 3 be a Twinborn?

Mistchemist16

Twinborn speculation  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will the new protagonist be a Twinborn?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What metal would she have for Feruchemy?

• Steel
    • Iron
    • Tin
    • Pewter
    • Bronze
    • Copper
    • Zinc
    • Brass
    • Aluminum
    • Duralumin
    • Chromium
    • Nicrosil
    • Gold
    • Electrum
    • Cadmium
    • Bendalloy
    • None (Pure Misting)
  3. 3. Will she get a resonance?

• Yes
    • No

So far, we know only a few things about the main protagonist of Mistborn Era 3. As far as we know, she will be a “brown Terris geek girl” who specializes in computer programming and has nicrosil Allomancy. However, what I’m curious about is if she’ll be a Twinborn. Her Allomantic power isn’t one we haven’t seen used yet, but that didn’t stop Wayne from being Twinborn with bendalloy. So that makes me wonder: what sort of Feruchemy might she have? Do you think she’ll get any resonance powers? If so, what might those be? 

I could've sworn I saw some reference somewhere that said she'd be an Archivist, which seems like it could be pretty cool for a computer programmer/hacker sort of character. Though I don't have the provenance of that, so it might just be another rumor. But I think that there is a strong role for a copper Feruchemist with all of the secrets and powerful knowledge that will be swirling around in era 3. I have no idea what the resonance would be but I'm very intrigued about nicrosil + anything.

45 minutes ago, Returned said:

I could've sworn I saw some reference somewhere that said she'd be an Archivist, which seems like it could be pretty cool for a computer programmer/hacker sort of character. Though I don't have the provenance of that, so it might just be another rumor. But I think that there is a strong role for a copper Feruchemist with all of the secrets and powerful knowledge that will be swirling around in era 3. I have no idea what the resonance would be but I'm very intrigued about nicrosil + anything.

Honestly, when I thought “computer programmer”, I was immediately drawn to copper and zinc. But there may also be less obvious options. Depending on how Scadrial’s computers use copper Feruchemy, I think aluminum could be pretty fun. Taking Identity theft to a whole new level. I also would support duralumin for similar reasons.

As for ruling out metals, I’m pretty confident in removing F nicrosil and the temporal metals. I’m iffy on the physical metals, but am not really actively expecting them except maybe steel for Nicroburst shenanigans. 

In short, I’d bet that her Feruchemy metal is going to be in the mental or enhancement/spirtual areas of the Allomancy table