Ask a Witless anything

Wittles

I have signed a contract with my wits that say I can only use them to make stupid comments when I don't need them, and they completely desert me when I have any actual need

I was in a book store and some extra money to spend, and I remembered a recommendation for a book called mistborn like a year before, and now I have read all cosmere and most of his other stuff

I feel like I would get along with Elend really well. Although I also think I would have a fun time with lightsong.

Favorite is probably purple

Heights are exhilarating and awesome, but they absolutely terrify me

hmm, it depends. I'm just going to make a few assumptions. 

So if it's an adult elephant I would say around 50 chickens. The elephant would be too big to attack chickens that weren't like right underneath its feet. The chickens would just scratch and claw the elephant's skin and just continue attacking the elephant until it died. Assuming these chickens have nothing better to do other than murder a poor unsuspecting elephant

Edited by Witless of Shinovar

If you could have lunch with any famous person throughout history who would you choose and why? 

8 hours ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

So if it's an adult elephant I would say around 50 chickens. The elephant would be too big to attack chickens that weren't like right underneath its feet. The chickens would just scratch and claw the elephant's skin and just continue attacking the elephant until it died. Assuming these chickens have nothing better to do other than murder a poor unsuspecting elephant

I am a chicken tender myself and have a flock of 10 chickens. Chickens are seriously like little dinosaurs and extremely vicious. The things that I have seen them do to snakes, frogs and mice belong in a horror movie. They are however scared of basically anything bigger than themselves even in a group (however a rooster can and will attack something much bigger to protect it's ladies). So I think elephants are pretty safe from attacking chickens even if it was a group of a thousand. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/18/2023 at 0:46 PM, Wittles of Shinovar said:

I honestly have no idea, although not a pun, "I am stick" is a good one

Ah, everybody needs I favorite pun. I have so many! Here's a free one for you that's pretty good.

Person In Interrogation Room: "I'm not speaking without my lawyer present!"

Cop: "But you are the lawyer..."

Person In Interrogation Room: "So where's my present?"

Now I can feel like I've done some good in the world today. And your question? If you could permanently switch accounts with anyone on the shard, who would you choose? You may not tell anyone what happened, (Although the person you switched with will know) and you may not update their profile in any way. (Profile picture, description, signature etc.) Note: it should be someone who's tone/activity you can match pretty well.