ALRIGHT

So, it's been awhile since I've posted a theory, and for good reason.

I'm taking a swing at it again I guess.

So in Elantris there are metal plates with Aons on them throughout the city, someone invested could press it and be warped to another part of the city (if I remember right). So, how about someone, using the sel magic jars in TLM, presses various Aons with attachable parts that change locations to go places with the ship? They could use technology similar to the fourth bridge to fly, probably in a simpler method, but same design mostly. They could also use fabrials to make oxygen stay with them and then they could just store oxygen on board. Now, imagine if they had those Aons thingies, but with Aon Ehe for a weapon or with Aon Edo for a forcefield. If a few of the details were worked out and made simpler somehow, it would be a cool weapon of destruction.

I can just imagine smaller versions of these with dogfights similar to Skyward or Star Wars.

Just imagine Kelsier in his own yellow spaceship, with a droid on the back and a com on his face. Imagine what he would say... Imagine where the fun begins. (Sorry, I couldn't help it)

This sort of stuff would just be fun. Now, I'm sure there are a great deal of holes in this theory thingy, but... it's a cool idea at least.