What combination of twinborn would you be? (Compounding doesn't count but you can mention what you think would be cool).

Personally I'd like to burn Pewter and be able to store either mental speed or weight. With weight you could make yourself extremely light then launch yourself due to pewter. And weight isn't that annoying to store. Mental speed would just be generally useful but a pain to store.

Just now, TheWanderer said:

If we are talking our world...pewter and gold. Pewter to help me get more in shape (and possibly become a top tier athlete) and gold to heal from anything and everything that could go wrong. Also hoping pewter would offset some of the negative effects of storing health.

We are talking our world. The athlete thing is a great idea, idk how pewter would affect gold, but I think storing health would be little bit impractical. It may just be me, but I don't get injured very often. Although, it did mention that because Miles was always burning gold his muscles never burned and he never had to breathe. Seeing as you're not compounding though, you'd only be able to do it in bursts.

If I got to choose I would want to be A-Tin and F-Zinc. Tin works really well with the mental speed that zinc gives you, it gives you a deluge of information and the time to figure out how to use it. And I don't think storing mental speed would be to hard, whenever doing a menial task or you are bored you can just start storing and time would pass faster because you process it slower. 

Also I think this thread might fit better on the mistborn forums. And I think we already have a thread dedicated to this.