5 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Double post sorry. Here's the link to my pinterest thing. https://www.pinterest.com/Elsewatcher/ 

My name's on it but only my first one so I'm not all that worried. It's not super organized right now but I spent an unholy amount of time on it last night at equally unholy hours of the night so yeah 

OMG WHEN I READ THE ONE THAT SAID "Matthew: so you're gonna yeet off the next exit Declan, driving: I'm going to what" I died laughing LMAOOO

IKR THAT ONE'S SO GOOD lolol :lol: I can absolutely see that happening in canon. 

Side note, I started crying earlier because of Noah. So you all have to listen to "You were loved" by Griffin. It reminds me so much of Noah's arc. The song is just the whole Gangsey but especially Gansey taking to/about Noah and it was so perfect that I cried. The only issue is the line "we were young, we were broke" because the Gangsey is *not* broke

Edited by Morningtide

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! That is amazing! And now I'm picturing Gansey having *tired Jon* voice whenever he's scolding someone :lol: 

Also I HAVE CONVERTED A FRIEND!!!! We went to stay at a cabin for a weekend and I brought TRB and she started reading it and texted to ask me today who the author was! 

6 hours ago, Morningtide said:

Also I HAVE CONVERTED A FRIEND!!!! We went to stay at a cabin for a weekend and I brought TRB and she started reading it and texted to ask me today who the author was! 

one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us

I tried to convert a friend today but it didn't work lol. Actually i was mostly trying to get her to listen to tma but i think i was weird about it and maybe scared her ;-; but i also gave a good pitch for TRC. As well as the Rithmatists. We'll see :3

• 2 weeks later...

I may have converted another >:) my cousin came over. She loves Sanderson and Scythe and she just finished the Six of Crows duology. She said she absolutely loved it so I recommended her TRC!!!!! She said she's going to our local Barnes and Noble today and might buy it!!

HECC YEAH

Spoiler

63f6b393d15a1_Screenshot2023-02-227_11_59PM.png.1c5cf4d5fd16ebbfed010242030eb59e.png

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

spoilers duh

Spoiler

omg omg omg him having to choose between adam and the world and then the barns chapter THE BARNS CHAPTER THE BARNS CHAPTER THE BARNS CHAPTER and then the fire and him being so angry and us knowing what he chose cause it was obviously the only choice but also he's so sad and just bro

sorry i was having a bad day and i was skimming through CDtH and Greywaren to feel better and i started crying at those chapters as usual lol

• 1 month later...

This kinda died :(

Anyway though, I saw an article that was about a Maggie Stiefvater adaptation and I got super excited!!! But then the article said that they are apparently adapting Shiver! Which is fine I guess but it's basically twilight but werewolves instead!! I read it and for teen paranormal romance it's really really good, but... like...it's teen paranormal romance. THEY COULD HAVE CHOSEN TRC. TRC TV SHOW!!! Can you imagine? That would have been amazing.

5 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

This kinda died :(

Anyway though, I saw an article that was about a Maggie Stiefvater adaptation and I got super excited!!! But then the article said that they are apparently adapting Shiver! Which is fine I guess but it's basically twilight but werewolves instead!! I read it and for teen paranormal romance it's really really good, but... like...it's teen paranormal romance. THEY COULD HAVE CHOSEN TRC. TRC TV SHOW!!! Can you imagine? That would have been amazing.

jdnfsnoisnonaliusfluskdfekasdbjvbsdlifgbvearluikdlhbglviublo;wriloebgjgavfxjlckb;ikshdnalkjzbhlkdfjzbgavljdbrglraikbglajfdvabf vaghilbiab vafilrekufgbvialurg;;;qpriuegbaiuebfvliaekgbtagiulfzd pronounce that matt rose we were so close

so close

SORRY HAD TO GET THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM anyway that's actually pretty cool!! I'll probably read the books because of that. i can't imagine twilight Maggie style could be any better or more adaptable than the incredible art piece that is trc but a win is a win and Maggie deserves a show. 

bruh i will totally be fuming about this late at night though

i mean i'm fuming now

;-; dude here's a quote from the article: "'From the first page of Maggie Stiefvater’s novel, I was transported to a vivid, magical and romantic world that I immediately wanted to bring to life,' said Fickman." ok that's great, but seriously more than "that's all?" "that's all there is." ???????? bruhhhhhhhh

BUT I WILL BE POSITIVE BECAUSE MAGGIE DESERVES A SHOW.

bleh

;-;

NO. WAIT. POSITIVE.

*wobbly smile emoji*

5 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

jdnfsnoisnonaliusfluskdfekasdbjvbsdlifgbvearluikdlhbglviublo;wriloebgjgavfxjlckb;ikshdnalkjzbhlkdfjzbgavljdbrglraikbglajfdvabf vaghilbiab vafilrekufgbvialurg;;;qpriuegbaiuebfvliaekgbtagiulfzd pronounce that matt rose we were so close

so close

SORRY HAD TO GET THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM anyway that's actually pretty cool!! I'll probably read the books because of that. i can't imagine twilight Maggie style could be any better or more adaptable than the incredible art piece that is trc but a win is a win and Maggie deserves a show. 

bruh i will totally be fuming about this late at night though

i mean i'm fuming now

;-; dude here's a quote from the article: "'From the first page of Maggie Stiefvater’s novel, I was transported to a vivid, magical and romantic world that I immediately wanted to bring to life,' said Fickman." ok that's great, but seriously more than "that's all?" "that's all there is." ???????? bruhhhhhhhh

BUT I WILL BE POSITIVE BECAUSE MAGGIE DESERVES A SHOW.

bleh

;-;

NO. WAIT. POSITIVE.

*wobbly smile emoji*

My feelings exactly!!! Ugh. I mean yay but they had to pick that one?!?!? WE ALMOST HAD LIVE ACTION NOAH. AND GANSEY'S JOURNAL!! AND ADAM AND RONAN!! AND AKDBFIEVDOSBEK. The books are fine I guess. They're better than twilight but I didn't finish the third. They're just a bit..... Cliche? Which is sad because that's the last word I'd use to describe Maggie :(

12 hours ago, Morningtide said:

They're just a bit..... Cliche? Which is sad because that's the last word I'd use to describe Maggie :(

jkbkdfzkfcszkdbck noooooooooo i thought maybe since maggie wrote it it wasn't how it sounded but ;-;

ugh

well

i'm gonna make some trc incorrect quotes to cope

Spoiler

Henry: Just took a personality test and got an A+.

Henry: That’s the longest worm I’ve ever seen.
Ronan: That’s a snake.

Blue: How do you know how to kiss? Like who teaches you?
Gansy: Well it’s actually a class, but unfortunately it’s full right now.
Gansy: Would you like me to tutor you?
Adam: That was smooth.

Ronan: I have so much energy, I want to run a marathon or commit a crime... which should I do?
Gansy: Please don’t get arrested.
Ronan: No promises! <3
Adam: Why not both? Get creative!
Ronan: Wonderful suggestion, thank you.
Gansy: Please don’t encourage them, Adam.

Gansy: When Henry has daiquiris they get really into how beautiful they are.
Henry: Hey, I dare you guys to dare us to make out.
Blue: Hey Henry, you know that’s a mirror, right?

Noah: Ronan, you’re offered 500,000 dollars, but, if you accept it, the person you hate the most in the world gets 1,000,000 dollars. Would you take it?
Ronan: Of course! I mean, why wouldn’t I want 1,500,000 dollars?

Gansy & Ronan:*Playing video games*
Noah: You guys woke up at 5:30 in the morning just to play games?
Gansy: *silence*
Ronan: *silence*
Noah, finally figuring it out: ...You two never went to sleep, did you?
Gansy & Ronan in shame: Yeah...

Adam: I can’t believe we have to be stuck in this room together!
Ronan, swallowing the key: Truly unfortunate.

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

26 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

jkbkdfzkfcszkdbck noooooooooo i thought maybe since maggie wrote it it wasn't how it sounded but ;-;

ugh

well

i'm gonna make some trc incorrect quotes to cope

Reveal hidden contents

Henry: Just took a personality test and got an A+.

Henry: That’s the longest worm I’ve ever seen.
Ronan: That’s a snake.

Blue: How do you know how to kiss? Like who teaches you?
Gansy: Well it’s actually a class, but unfortunately it’s full right now.
Gansy: Would you like me to tutor you?
Adam: That was smooth.

Ronan: I have so much energy, I want to run a marathon or commit a crime... which should I do?
Gansy: Please don’t get arrested.
Ronan: No promises! <3
Adam: Why not both? Get creative!
Ronan: Wonderful suggestion, thank you.
Gansy: Please don’t encourage them, Adam.

Gansy: When Henry has daiquiris they get really into how beautiful they are.
Henry: Hey, I dare you guys to dare us to make out.
Blue: Hey Henry, you know that’s a mirror, right?

Noah: Ronan, you’re offered 500,000 dollars, but, if you accept it, the person you hate the most in the world gets 1,000,000 dollars. Would you take it?
Ronan: Of course! I mean, why wouldn’t I want 1,500,000 dollars?

Gansy & Ronan:*Playing video games*
Noah: You guys woke up at 5:30 in the morning just to play games?
Gansy: *silence*
Ronan: *silence*
Noah, finally figuring it out: ...You two never went to sleep, did you?
Gansy & Ronan in shame: Yeah...

Adam: I can’t believe we have to be stuck in this room together!
Ronan, swallowing the key: Truly unfortunate.

Those are very nice quotes :D This is my new favorite coping mechanism

LMAOOOO GUYS I WAs scrolling through one of my favorite Instagram accounts and they legitimately made the same raven cycle mini comic i did:

Spoiler

642a3db8117ff_Screenshot2023-04-0210_38_11PM.png.cbd9d1ac84ce5a0ddaf8032ba55f4bd4.png

this is so funny you guys. i got the format from a tweet, i've never seen this until right now, but we made the exact same thing LMAO. same characters, same basic gist (my words are a little different though).

Here's mine (i posted it a while back on here):

Spoiler

lol.jpg.1bed7844c3706ed64bfa0cf4658647db.jpg

transcript (my handwriting is terrible i know ;-;):

Spoiler

Henry: i don't have any opinions. If a pretty person says something i automatically agree.

Gansy: that's not good, you should get some morals and values.

Henry: you are absolutely right

Y'all i totally thought Maggie made up the word psycopomp but i just heard it used in Harrow the Ninth :3 it's a real word! Funny that the only two series i've read it in are my favorite series and the series that is currently tied with Stormlight Archive for second place lol (and i'm only on book two, it could triumph over Stormlight :ph34r:)

Anyway in conclusion more books should use the word psycopomp.

• 3 weeks later...