Age of Empires 2

Kasimir

Anyone still playing? :P 

I play quite a bit these days to chill, though now it's DE.

This game, AoM, Empire Earth, Rise of Nations et al were my childhood. Currently maining Poles like my namesake because hammer lads are fun:

Spoiler

unknown.png

I prefer Civilization VI personally. I think civ VI is the greatest game ever created. I think it's great that you're playing stuff like this instead of lesser games like Minecraft or battlefront. (Nothing against those games, but I prefer something with a bit more strategy.)

8 hours ago, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

I prefer Civilization VI personally. I think civ VI is the greatest game ever created. I think it's great that you're playing stuff like this instead of lesser games like Minecraft or battlefront. (Nothing against those games, but I prefer something with a bit more strategy.)

Civ VI is fun but a bit of a timesink for me, though I like cavalry charging in the Total War games. Supposed to try EUIV since my uni days, and CK2, but haven't yet gotten onto them as I need my gaming a bit more compact. 

I liked what I tried of Battlefront, but am currently back on a RTS kick.

Jeszcze Polska nie umarła!