Word Games Club (Wordle, Shardle and More!)

Hey everyone! 

So I'm a fan of all these word games that have been popping up and I thought it might be fun to start a thread about it where we can discuss the word puzzles for the day!

Some of my favorites:

• Wordle - The Classic
  • Shardle - Wordle but Sanderson!
  • Waffle - One of my favorites, it's Wordle but instead of guessing a word, you have to switch around letters to make a "waffle" of words (it's cool)
  • Nerdle - Wordle but math!
  • Squardle -  Basically a word search/boggle type game where you have to find all the words in a grid!

Feel free to add to the list!

Edited by Shining Silhouette

7 hours ago, Morningtide said:

I've done that so many times! I love all word games. One of my current favorites is octordle, which is 8 wordles at the same time, but you have 13 guesses

Woah that was crazy! Solved today's puzzle. I've done wordle and quordle several times, but that's on the next level entirely. :P

Has anyone ever tried Absurdle? It's wordle, but literally evil. The computer changes the word it's thinking of based on your guesses. It's pretty tricky! Another one is Antiworde, where you have to get the word in the most guesses possible! It's a really cool variant!