Due to a slight error on my part, I will be upholding the original Tyrian ruling where phantom Copperclouds do not exist. If a Smoker/Infiltrator is executed, any Coppercloud they have extended to anyone else will not persist past their death.

If you do not receive a PM from me, you have not been affected by this.

I apologise for any confusion caused.

This is where I’m at, in a more accurate representation than my reads list, each category sorted most to least likely:

Could be Kandra: Hyena/Beagle, Dragonfly, Dingo, Vulture, Croc, (Mouse*)

*If Mouse remains inactive the entire turn they no longer could be a kandra. But they'd also likely be dead. So.

Could be starting elim: Meerkat, Dragonfly, Hyena, Mouse, Beagle, Vulture, Scorp

Edited by Chartreuse Penguin
I'm indecisive and keep switching people

On 5/3/2022 at 4:20 PM, Charcoal Hyena said:

[Connection Lost]
[Connection re-established]
[Connection Lost]
[Connection re-established]
For goodness-
[Connection Lost]

Did you actually lose connection and that's why you didn't post C3?

@Ivory Dragonfly why did you vote Swan D3? Was it just because they'd been Smoked?

Mouse dies today if they don't post, or gets filtered anyway depending on whether replacements are available. Still think Weasel was sufficiently unbothered by the votes they got D3 + Falcon and Ostrich were sufficiently active that there would have been someone helping them by voting Swan. Taking a shot at [Penguin/Dragonfly/Vulture] seems better odds than betting on an inactive or guessing who Weasel jumped to. Both Penguin and Vulture have elim reads on Dragonfly but aren't currently voting there. Don't quite know what that means, except that more than one of those three could be evil. Probably not all three, though it's early enough that this turn's votes can't be confirmed as indicative of who people actually want dead, which also applies to Hyena and the votes at/from them.

sorry ive not been around so much im way too easy to sidetrack

so yea lets win this game

i dont think theres very many kandras

we just need to stop letting them get away smh

you just have to

believe

we have all we need

so i was gonna continue going through the set of people but i think that ships sailed tbh not the least of which bc swan was village somehow

soo more focused analysis time while i reflect and rethink my life

wait maybe

im dumb

scorp the jig is up as they say

these kandra are seemingly running facefirst into shenanigans do you really expect me to believe you arent turned hmmmmm

theyve drawn so much attention to you it isnt even funny

x

doubt

also i think penguin good

why would penguin claim smoker rn if penguin is evil

also vulture i didnt break the tie bc i logged on it was late at night i am bad at counting and not good at reading

meerkat i voted swan bc of smoking bc of ostrich interactions and bc of vulture interactions

swan village read ostrich voted voted for albatross asked a real scanner to claim and predicted that ostrich was doing an elim ploy in that order

it seemed like a good decision at the time ok

2 hours ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

these kandra are seemingly running facefirst into shenanigans do you really expect me to believe you arent turned hmmmmm

Take it from someone who has been PMing Scorp the whole turn— They haven’t been converted.

Started elim, possibly, but it’s not a train I want to push right now. Converted, definitely not.

Now to decide if e!you tries to push this :P.

I’m not feeling Hyena as much right now but I honestly don’t know who to vote.

Part of me wants to toss the dice on Vulture— their early game was real good but they’ve dropped off in the last cycle in village vibes and especially activity. A definite Ostrich No. 2 candidate.

Another part of me just wants to vote Meerkat because their votes haven’t been great on any count but their green flip would be extremely unproductive 

Yknow what

@Amber Vulture

Hyena

Vulture

@Amethyst Scorpion what do you think about that

On 5/1/2022 at 10:01 PM, Ivory Dragonfly said:

i also dont think the elims would convert scorp after drawing that much attention to it but idk they do seem to kinda liek gambits so its not impossible

Where did this go then?

Moderately confident that Ivory isn't a new kandra. between the "drawing attention" bit, their general style of typing (though missing something ish) as well as posting times, even though there's not a lot to go off of from them.

Names

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Emerald Falcon

Kandra 1

Fuschia Ostrich

Kandra 2

Kandra 2

Magenta Albatross

Coral Swan

Indigo Weasel

Kandra 1

Kandra 1

Amethyst Scorpion

Chartreuse Penguin

Salmon Meerkat

Mauve Crocodile

Melon Dingo

Azure Mouse

Charcoal Hyena

Oxblood Beagle

Ivory Dragonfly

Amber Vulture

Vulture isn't a lock for this cycle imo, with what I've gotten from them, but I'm very sure on Penguin. Penguin thinks salmon is the same, and I'm sheeping them there because I trust them so far. Melon Hasn't really.....I originally had them down as the same all cycles, but there is a chance i suppose that they are emerald, but it's not likely imo. Hyena I'm calling not kandra off of posting times as well, even if there's nothing much there. I also don't see why Fuschia would hop and then be silent, but they weren't the most active person in the first place. Same then though could be said for Mauve who posted once on Day three and then some on N3 but even then didn't try to argue to save swan much. Excuse being potentially that they weren't there in the cycle, as they posted 1 minute til rollover, but yeah. anyways.

I think the options for the two kandra are most likely in Beagle/Azure/Mauve, and if they're in azure then it doesn't matter because they will be filtered out.

Something about this definitely feels wrong to me though, and I'd probably say that Hyena/Amber are my backups. Amber only really if their player is available, though more needs to be seen from them, but their inital message to me felt good.

I'm going to post this now because i have things to do in 20 minutes and don't want to forget about postin gthis

Hyena

Amber

Edited by Amethyst Scorpion

15 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I think the options for the two kandra are most likely in Beagle/Azure/Mauve, and if they're in azure then it doesn't matter because they will be filtered out.

I’d rather go for a kandra today because theoretically there’s two of them as opposed to one not kandra. Tbh I’m voting for Vulture as a kandra candidate but if I go with this pool that doesn’t work. I struggle with voting Beagle or Croc because if it weren’t for the kandra mechanic they’d be village and there hasn’t been a game reason for voting them, just paranoia.

Trusting your pool of three guarantees a kandra death today though because Mouse dies and either of the other two are it. But do we trust the pool that much xD

Because I’d rather vote a kandra I’d be down for switching to Beagle or Croc but idk. Wish we had more thread support either way :P. I don’t really think Falcon kandra just wouldn’t vote.

7 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Isn't Beagle another one up for the filter? At least soon?

No. I've been minimally active for the past few days - Something crap happened last week and my head's simply not been in the game since then. This is why I've barely been here, and why I forgot to put in a vote last daytime.

My vote today, so I don't forget again, is going on Scorpion. I've noticed him saying a few times "I'm most suspicious of X" then go and vote for Y. Doesn't make an awful lot of sense.

24 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

No. I've been minimally active for the past few days - Something crap happened last week and my head's simply not been in the game since then. This is why I've barely been here, and why I forgot to put in a vote last daytime.

My vote today, so I don't forget again, is going on Scorpion. I've noticed him saying a few times "I'm most suspicious of X" then go and vote for Y. Doesn't make an awful lot of sense.

try a different vote

Vulture

Beagle

This is fine

if Penguin is an Elim i take no responsibility for being wrong on them since they are the only one talking today really. People who hopped in, left scorp votes, and hopped out are not looking good to because of how village i am both through everything I've posted as well as my interactions with the flipped kandra. that plus me obviously still being me unless i was taken over after N1 which isn't possible because indigo was.

I can't even see who is who because almost no one has posted.

If Scorp is an elim I take no responsibility for being wrong on them since they are the only other one talking today really :P. But I don't think they are. What's the VC? It'd probably take me like two seconds to figure it out I guess

3 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I can't even see who is who because almost no one has posted.

That's the point, I think :P. Which is why Vulture and Croc are weird... >>

Edit:

• Penguin (2): Vulture, Dingo
  • Scorpion (2): Dragonfly, Beagle
  • Beagle (2): Penguin, Scorpion

Fantastic :P.

Edited by Chartreuse Penguin

Ok

Amber - Moderately sure that Amber is the same person they always have been. I have recieved only one message from them this cycle which is the one thing i would call a little strange, but I maintain that the first message they sent me...felt ok? the only things I think i'm looking at is the use of the word "alluded" as well as "openwolfing" as opposed to "open wolfing" as it was used earlier in our PMs. Everything in me wants to vote them though. I told them to back off iguana to prevent them from hopping on N3, and they then told me that they tried to talk to iguana in PMs and iguana immediately claimed Elim or whatnot. Which doesn't make any sense to me since from my PoV I was applying more pressure than amber, and I also had a PM with them in which they messaged me before rollover on N3. Amber not talking much this cycle is preventing me from feeling like I'm getting a read on them again- I think my ID read is definitely wrong? Either that or something strange is going on and since it could be either- idk.

Beagle and Azure were both basically completely inactive since monday (for beagle) and they don't make much sense in general for a kandra hop. Beagle checking in at 6 also is more reasonable if they aren't falcon. I'm ofc assuming this whole time that the Elims aren't purposefully changing when they post and are simply posting when they can.

Makes me more suspicious that people are just. not here. and we have a three way tie between me/penguin/whoever me and penguin are voting on

This should make it obvious that penguin and I shouldn't even be in the tie. At least me. I set myself up yesterday that people should be seeing me push on Penguin, and instead i do a 180 and start trying to desperately work with them hoping they're village. A player in my position as an Elim simply wouldn't do that, it's more likely that I'd be able to get people on penguin than a complete third person.

Beagle

Ivory

@Chartreuse Penguin Having a hard time but I'm back here. @Salmon Meerkat

I have reached enlightenment in this game. If no one but me and Penguin are going to post then simply me an penguin are the winners, and anyone else who lives til the end doesn't. Regardless of alignment. If you're an Elim who's going to stay quiet because people won't know you're there then you're kinda not really playing the game and therefore only Penguin and I get to win this game regardless of alignment.

Spoiler

DAY 1

NIGHT 1

Emerald Falcon

D1

D2

D3

Fuschia Ostrich

D1

D2

Charcoal Hyena

D1

D2

D3

D4

Mauve Crocodile

D1

D2

D3

D4

Penguin

D1

D2

D3

D4

Melon Dingo

D1

D2

D3

D4

Oxblood Beagle

D1

D2

D3

D4

Amber Vulture

D1

D2

D3

D4

editing in a minute

Edited by Amethyst Scorpion