Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ravelast: Sixth Archive Gateway

Rue smiled at Insa. "Thank you." Turning to Nameless, her smile disappeared. Something about him felt...wrong. She seized Saidar. She had a feeling something was about to happen. 

"I'm Rue," She said carefully. "Rue Sedai, of the red Ajah."

@InfiniteInsanity @UnfortunatelyNamed

Nameless jumped, feeling goosebumps form on his skin. "Red Ajah, you say? So you ki-keep the world safe from men who can channel?" Smiling nervously, he drew in saidin, glad the Aes Sedai couldn't sense his doing so.

Rue drew in a breath, feeling the bracelet Ter'angreal she always wore tingle. "Yes," She said, expression darkening as she began to weave a shield, "I do. I protect the world from males who can channel...people like you!" She shoved the shield between him and the source.

If this ruins something, I can change it.

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Edited by Aes Sedai

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Rue drew in a breath, feeling the bracelet Ter'angreal she always wore tingle. "Yes," She said, expression darkening as she began to weave a shield, "I do. I protect the world from males who can channel...people like you!" She shoved the shield between him and the source.

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Nameless grunted, managing to stop the shield before it completely blocked him. "Storms. You're strong. You have an angreal or something?" With an effort, he pushed the shield away and launched one of his own towards Rue. "The world doesn't need protecting from me. And I don't think your way of 'protecting' is all that great, either."

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless grunted, managing to stop the shield before it completely blocked him. "Storms. You're strong. You have an angreal or something?" With an effort, he pushed the shield away and launched one of his own towards Rue. "The world doesn't need protecting from me. And I don't think your way of 'protecting' is all that great, either."

Rue gritted her teeth, forcing his shield back. "No angreal. A mistake on my part." She struggled for a moment, then let out a breath as the shield dissolved. She began launching weaves of Air at him, preparing something else as well. "And the world needs protecting from all of your kind. You will be properly bonded, and gentled if you continue to resist."

Rue gritted her teeth, forcing his shield back. "No angreal. A mistake on my part." She struggled for a moment, then let out a breath as the shield dissolved. She began launching weaves of Air at him, preparing something else as well. "And the world needs protecting from all of your kind. You will be properly bonded, and gentled if you continue to resist."

"Bonded?! No storming way I'm letting you bond me!" lashing out blindly with spirit to intercept any incoming weaves, Nameless sent out weaves of Earth to knock Rue off her feet, preparing a fireball in case things got too bad "Why would you even want to do that?"

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"Bonded?! No storming way I'm letting you bond me!" lashing out blindly with spirit to intercept any incoming weaves, Nameless sent out weaves of Earth to knock Rue off her feet, preparing a fireball in case things got too bad "Why would you even want to do that?"

Rue grinned wickedly. "Foolish boy. The red have learned from past mistakes. Why destroy a weapon when you could instead control it?" She stumbled, falling as the Earth hit her. "You will be very helpful to the Tower. You are strong." Standing back up, she pushed another weave of Air through, forcing his hands to his sides.

7 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rue grinned wickedly. "Foolish boy. The red have learned from past mistakes. Why destroy a weapon when you could instead control it?" She stumbled, falling as the Earth hit her. "You will be very helpful to the Tower. You are strong." Standing back up, she pushed another weave of Air through, forcing his hands to his sides.

Nameless glared at Rue, fury filling his face. "I am not a weapon, Aes Sedai. I am a man. That was the first lesson the Black Tower taught me." Not bothering to free his hands, he launched the fireball at Rue, at the same time forming a weave beneath her feet. "Give up. You cannot win. That shield at the beginning was your only chance."

12 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless glared at Rue, fury filling his face. "I am not a weapon, Aes Sedai. I am a man. That was the first lesson the Black Tower taught me." Not bothering to free his hands, he launched the fireball at Rue, at the same time forming a weave beneath her feet. "Give up. You cannot win. That shield at the beginning was your only chance."

"Oh really?" Rue taunted. "From what I've heard, the Black Tower is little more than a smith's forge; producing as many weapons as possible, only mourning the loss of materials of one breaks." Rue stopped the fireball, then held up her hands. "Very well. Kill me. I wonder how Emma will like that." But as Nameless stops throwing weaves at her, she hurls her secret weave at him. A warder bond. She will not be known as one who let such a powerful channeler escape.

"Oh really?" Rue taunted. "From what I've heard, the Black Tower is little more than a smith's forge; producing as many weapons as possible, only mourning the loss of materials of one breaks." Rue stopped the fireball, then held up her hands. "Very well. Kill me. I wonder how Emma will like that." But as Nameless stops throwing weaves at her, she hurls her secret weave at him. A warder bond. She will not be known as one who let such a powerful channeler escape.

At the same moment that Rue launches the warder bond towards Nameless, a gateway snaps open beneath her feet.

5 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

At the same moment that Rue launches the warder bond towards Nameless, a gateway snaps open beneath her feet.

?!?!

Rue feels the bond settle, senses the knot of emotions, and has a moment of triumph. Then she's falling, and she's somewhere else. Blood and bloody ashes. Where did that flaming goat of a man send me? 

Again, if this messes things up or causes problems just tell me, I'm fine to change it.

7 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

?!?!

Rue feels the bond settle, senses the knot of emotions, and has a moment of triumph. Then she's falling, and she's somewhere else. Blood and bloody ashes. Where did that flaming goat of a man send me? 

Nameless gasps as the bond hits him, shock and anger rising equally in his mind. Light! She figured out how to bond people at a distance? Burn that storming-Gah! That fear is annoying. Reluctantly, he makes another gateway, this one catching Rue from above the Aryth ocean and sending and flying into the wall, where he cushions her impact-slightly-with a weave of air. "She's fine, Insa, see? better than she should be. Storming red Ajah! Who let her come along, eh? And why didn't anyone warn me?" Scowling, he stalks over to Rue. "Undo that bond right now."

@InfiniteInsanity

7 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless gasps as the bond hits him, shock and anger rising equally in his mind. Light! She figured out how to bond people at a distance? Burn that storming-Gah! That fear is annoying. Reluctantly, he makes another gateway, this one catching Rue from above the Aryth ocean and sending and flying into the wall, where he cushions her impact-slightly-with a weave of air. "She's fine, Insa, see? better than she should be. Storming red Ajah! Who let her come along, eh? And why didn't anyone warn me?" Scowling, he stalks over to Rue. "Undo that bond right now."

@InfiniteInsanity

Rue stands up, trying not to look ruffled. "No." She turns to Insa. "Among...I suppose you could say my people...we are split into 7 Ajahs, the red, the blue, the white, the green, the gray, the yellow, and the brown. The red Ajah, to which I belong, deals with men like him." She sneers at Nameless. "They are a danger to society, but I have this one bonded now, and he will soon come around and stop resisting. There's no more reason to fear." She turns to Nameless. "And I would like to know when you spent enough time falling in the same place to make a gateway there."

Edited by Aes Sedai

Just now, Aes Sedai said:

Rue stands up, trying not to look ruffled. "No." She turns to Insa. "Among...I suppose you could say my people...we are split into 7 Ajahs, the red, the blue, the white, the green, the gray, the yellow, and the brown. The red Ajah, to which I belong, deals with men like him." She sneers at Nameless. "They are a danger to society, but I have this one bonded now, and he will soon come around and stop resisting. There's no more reason to fear.

Nameless continues glaring at Rue. "You won't unbond me? Are you sure about that?" Another gateway opens beneath her feet.

Above the Aryth Ocean

Rue was getting remarkable close to the ocean. She sighed and began sending powerful emotions through the bond. Anger changed to joy, which became misery. Confusion and nausea followed. She felt Nameless' anger and annoyance grow through the bond. It would be impossible for him to focus with so many feelings in his head.

@UnfortunatelyNamed

3 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Nameless. C'mon."

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Nameless sighed, flinching slightly at the emotions Rue was sending him. "Fine. Whatever." He opened a gateway, shooting Rue into a wall and cushioning her fall again. Then-annoyance evident through their bond, he opened another gateway above her head, dumping a hundred gallons of frigid seawater on the Aes Sedai's head. "You going to unbond me yet?"

@Aes Sedai

"Rue unbond him. Both of you stop trying to kill each other until Calano can get back. He'll tell you what you can and can't do okay?"

Insa took a deep breath, hoping with all her being they both listened to her.

@UnfortunatelyNamed @Aes Sedai

Rue frowns, using Air to dry her clothing. "I could not allow that, even if I wanted to. I've sworn oaths." Then a thought occurs to her. She closes her eyes, looking slightly green. "But...I can allow him to bond me back. Temporarily. If it keeps the peace."

6 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rue frowns, using Air to dry her clothing. "I could not allow that, even if I wanted to. I've sworn oaths." Then a thought occurs to her. She closes her eyes, looking slightly green. "But...I can allow him to bond me back. Temporarily. If it keeps the peace."

Nameless cursed under his breath. stupid three oaths. She actually can't unbond me? Storms. "Lucky for you, I don't know the weave. Never saw much use in learning it. And I have no intention of double-bonding you. As much as I like Androl, I've never envied the situation between him and..." He shuddered. "Just no, alright? Even if I knew how. I don't want that with anyone, and especially not with you." Fuming, he stalked over to Emma, sitting down with his back to Rue and Insa. At least she can't attack me anymore. Can't use the power as a weapon unless she's defending her own life. And she knows I won't kill her. He felt at the knot of emotions in his head, rage twisting his insides. Unless she thinks I'm a Darkfriend.

@InfiniteInsanity @The Wandering Wizard