Quotes, Lyrics, Phrases you came up with that are motivational and cool

Medium

So this is basically any phrase or quote that is from a book, movie, song or anything that you strikes you as motivational, hopeful, or any other emotion.

This is just an excuse to see who knows some dope quotes that evoke emotions.

Do the quote in bolds please.

I'll start us off with a Dear Evan Hansen Quote.

All we see is sky For Forever.

4 hours ago, Invocation said:

Sometimes the game is rigged against you, and your only option is to flip the board.

There are a million Paths in this world, but any sage will tell you they can all be reduced to one. Improve yourself.

(Cradle quotes, both of them, fun series, you should read)

I do want to read it but each book over here costs like ... *converts my currency to American currency*  

13 dollars. I dont know if that's a lot in America but it is a lot here. Books here are generally...*converts again* 

3 to 6 dollars. 

Now for the quote 

Why be normal when you can be interesting? -Aurora Rising hy Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saying, moral, and joke all in one!

“An optimist sees the light at the end of the tunnel. A pessimist sees the darkness in the tunnel. The realist sees the train coming towards them; and the conductor sees three idiots standing on a train track.”

The moral of the story, don’t stand on train tracks.

And a good saying

“If you say the sky is the limit, then (you will never reach the stars/no one would have made it to the moon.)”

On 4/17/2022 at 1:06 AM, Emery the Steelrunner said:

“An optimist sees the light at the end of the tunnel. A pessimist sees the darkness in the tunnel. The realist sees the train coming towards them; and the conductor sees three idiots standing on a train track.”

my teacher is now looking at me funny :|

• 3 weeks later...

"You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There is a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - Oogway

"If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.” -Oogway

You are the master of your destiny: No one and nothing can come in between you and your destiny except you. Take destiny by the horns and have fun.” - Oogway

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Dang, when I saw this I thought it was quotes we made up.

I'm sharing mine anyways.

"How are you supposed to reach the stars without someone to give you a boost?"

~DramaQueen

"They say love is blind, but I want you to know that I see you."

~DramaQueen

"You know how they say nothing is perfect? They're wrong. You're everything, not nothing, to me."

~DramaQueen

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Dang, when I saw this I thought it was quotes we made up.

I'm sharing mine anyways.

"How are you supposed to reach the stars without someone to give you a boost?"

~DramaQueen

"They say love is blind, but I want you to know that I see you."

~DramaQueen

"You know how they say nothing is perfect? They're wrong. You're everything, not nothing, to me."

~DramaQueen

Technically it is things that you made up with ourselves, but most of us are pretty lazy :P. Also, OH MY GOD THOSE ARE AMAZING. YOU ARE A TRUE (poet? quote-ist?)!