Hello there

columbo1977

Hi all, Graham here. I live in the UK, North Yorkshire area.

I only just found this forum when watching the secret project stream and fancied reading the Aether of night. So many good areas to read and get involved in on this forum. I had Brandon recommended to me by a friend a couple of years ago and I have most of his books now. He is one of my favorite authors now. The mans a genius :) 

Looking forward to reading and posting in this forum.

18 hours ago, columbo1977 said:

Hi all, Graham here. I live in the UK, North Yorkshire area.

I only just found this forum when watching the secret project stream and fancied reading the Aether of night. So many good areas to read and get involved in on this forum. I had Brandon recommended to me by a friend a couple of years ago and I have most of his books now. He is one of my favorite authors now. The mans a genius :) 

Looking forward to reading and posting in this forum.

Welcome to the Shard. I am almost certain that you will find this place to be the most friendly online community that still exists, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

On 3/14/2022 at 8:52 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

welcome to the shard! want a cookie?

Even I know to avoid the cookies (literally) of Ruin.

It is like when you went and collected Halloween candy and your parents made sure to check it in case someone put a nail in it

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin
Trying to avoid double posting

3 hours ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

It is like when you went and collected Halloween candy and your parents made sure to check it in case someone put a nail in it

Put a NAIL in it? WHAT? We don't have Halloween here. Is it normal to put nails in candies?

Edited by Elf

7 hours ago, Elf said:

Put a NAIL in it? WHAT? We don't have Halloween here. Is it normal to put nails in candies?

No it's not, but parents are protective, and the point of the bolded words was to emphasize a certain something shady going on with the cookies.

And I ruined my perfect 16 posts to edit this. Those cookies be trying to steal my mojo.

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin

Welcome to the Shard, columbo1977! 

On 3/17/2022 at 6:45 PM, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

^^Couldn't have said it better myself