I didn't make a comment yet so i just want to say that the village did really well this game, and among the other people who were as well I just wanted to comment on Penguin being GOATed this game. actively participating, actively re evaluating, actively right and actively identifiable as village :P.

35 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I didn't make a comment yet so i just want to say that the village did really well this game, and among the other people who were as well I just wanted to comment on Penguin being GOATed this game. actively participating, actively re evaluating, actively right and actively identifiable as village :P.

thank you!

Spoiler

High Quality It's enough to make a grown man cry and that's ok Blank Meme Template 

2 hours ago, Melon Dingo said:

If someone needs mediating of a business transaction, I'm still here. Tlag is slightly indisposed, but I'm here.

Greetings honored businessperson did you know you are in luck for I have a limited-time business transaction just for you to consider, weigh, evaluate, and it's the opportunity of a lifetime, perhaps even a deathtime

Did you know that you qualify as the 99th visitor to Tyrian Falls?

Do you want to win f a b u l o u s p r i z e s

39 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

Greetings honored businessperson did you know you are in luck for I have a limited-time business transaction just for you to consider, weigh, evaluate, and it's the opportunity of a lifetime, perhaps even a deathtime

Only if your name is Mr. Notascam

1 hour ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

oh no

1 hour ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

Only if your name is Mr. Notascam

My good gentleperson do I look like the sort of lowlife who would scam an innocent spiked?! I assure you upon my honor that I am no such thing. No such thing at all. I am known far and wide as a very honest businessman with fair prices.

Now, are you expressing interest in my offer, presented for the discerning businessperson to partake?

In that case, it is with genuine regret that I must ask that you to wait ur turn because Melon Dingo is the recipient of today's Limited Time Very Special Deal. However, if you are patient, I may be able to rustle up a Very Special Deal, just for you. What do you say?

As for my name

My name...

Is Riggs

10 hours ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

My good gentleperson do I look like the sort of lowlife who would scam an innocent spiked?! I assure you upon my honor that I am no such thing. No such thing at all. I am known far and wide as a very honest businessman with fair prices.

Now, are you expressing interest in my offer, presented for the discerning businessperson to partake?

In that case, it is with genuine regret that I must ask that you to wait ur turn because Melon Dingo is the recipient of today's Limited Time Very Special Deal. However, if you are patient, I may be able to rustle up a Very Special Deal, just for you. What do you say?

As for my name

My name...

Is Riggs

After standing next to Riggs for an entire day, Jerrien was ready for his Very Special Deal, just for him.

AG8 But Of Monsters and Men

A Dirty Paws parody

Back again in Tyrian Falls
Everywhere are animals
On D1 died the crocodile
He sent a scam to the meerkat
Gorilla attracted sus
Iguana train started late
The dragonfly it ran away
But it came back with a brand new face

The octopus collects some votes
The iguana leads the vote
Says he soothed a vote from Mouse
In the night the Spiked hit Octopus twice
A Tineye declared a scan
And the meerkat elim slipped in the thread
But he later told them the truth
Gorilla flipped and then Hyena

So for a while things were tense
They hid and talked in PMs
A falcon was wrongly slain
But then they found out Cham and then Beagle
The zebra blocked two spiked kills
Finally was the dingo left
And that's how the story goes
The story of the town that finally didn't fall

14 hours ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

As for my name

My name...

Is Riggs

Ah! Sorry for the delay. Well, I’d love to hear what you have to say!

9 hours ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

After standing next to Riggs for an entire day, Jerrien was ready for his Very Special Deal, just for him.

Splendid! Simply splendid!

After one (1) day, I have done some calculations and determined that you are in fact the 100ᵗʰ visitor to Tyrian Falls! Isn't that EXCITING????

So if you are ready for a Very Special Deal I have one (1) ENTIRELY 100% OFF FREE NORTON ANTIVIRUS ANTISCAMMER PROGRAM DELUXE just for you.

Just follow all of the steps in my EZ-Setupᵀᴹ Quick Tutorial and you will be Virus-Free in no time! Possibly less than no time! That's right, this guide is so easy that it will retroactively alter the past so that you have completed it before you started it! In fact, if you are reading this, it has already installed itself on your computer for you! The convenience of modernity is staggering, don't you think? Simply staggering!

There is but one thing left to do! Simply furnish us with your name, phone number, favorite kind of custard, billing address, your IP address, your root password, and the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow and we can get started right away! The future is now!

*Refund Policy
**Terms of Service
***License Agreement
****Warranty

6 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

Splendid! Simply splendid!

After one (1) day, I have done some calculations and determined that you are in fact the 100ᵗʰ visitor to Tyrian Falls! Isn't that EXCITING????

So if you are ready for a Very Special Deal I have one (1) ENTIRELY 100% OFF FREE NORTON ANTIVIRUS ANTISCAMMER PROGRAM DELUXE just for you.

Just follow all of the steps in my EZ-Setupᵀᴹ Quick Tutorial and you will be Virus-Free in no time! Possibly less than no time! That's right, this guide is so easy that it will retroactively alter the past so that you have completed it before you started it! In fact, if you are reading this, it has already installed itself on your computer for you! The convenience of modernity is staggering, don't you think? Simply staggering!

There is but one thing left to do! Simply furnish us with your name, phone number, favorite kind of custard, billing address, your IP address, your root password, and the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow and we can get started right away! The future is now!

*Refund Policy
**Terms of Service
***License Agreement
****Warranty

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/protect-yourself-from-tech-support-scams-2ebf91bd-f94c-2a8a-e541-f5c800d18435

1 minute ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

Exactly, sir, exactly! You properly understand, apprehend, appreciate the menacing dangers posed by unscrupulous scammers and purveyors of malware!

That is precisely why it is imperative that you download and install my ENTIRELY 100% OFF FREE NORTON ANTIVIRUS ANTISCAMMER PROGRAM DELUXE, to stop such scammers and lowlifes in their tracks! It is a must-have for any businessperson of good standing, believe me.

Just now, Mauve Crocodile said:

Exactly, sir, exactly! You properly understand, apprehend, appreciate the menacing dangers posed by unscrupulous scammers and purveyors of malware!

That is precisely why it is imperative that you download and install my ENTIRELY 100% OFF FREE NORTON ANTIVIRUS ANTISCAMMER PROGRAM DELUXE, to stop such scammers and lowlifes in their tracks! It is a must-have for any businessperson of good standing, believe me.

Sounds like malware to me :eyes:

4 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

see it's an instant win condition

I have played the right card

1 minute ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

Sounds like malware to me :eyes:

I can sympathize, yes, I truly can. My Very Special Deal sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?

It sounds like malware but trust me, it isn't. I am an honest businessperson and I am merely doing my part for the good of society. Everyone knows that I am an honest Vanilla Villager who would have no reason to lie to anyone, because it is a well-established fact that villagers never lie.

In any case, I regret to inform you that you are not eligible at this time for one (1) ENTIRELY 100% OFF FREE NORTON ANTIVIRUS ANTISCAMMER PROGRAM DELUXE, but there may be other ***Special Limited Time OfferThis post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules available to you if you wish to pursue them.

2 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

It sounds like malware but trust me, it isn't. I am an honest businessperson and I am merely doing my part for the good of society. Everyone knows that I am an honest Vanilla Villager who would have no reason to lie to anyone, because it is a well-established fact that villagers never lie.

i hear that devo has an award-winning dead-doc from MR29 which of course u would not be familiar with

in which she calls out village fifth for every single one of the many unnecessary lies he told :eyes:

14 minutes ago, Salmon Meerkat said:

i hear that devo has an award-winning dead-doc from MR29 which of course u would not be familiar with

in which she calls out village fifth for every single one of the many unnecessary lies he told :eyes:

Well I guess I'm just a much better person than Fifth

because I would never do something like that