Unmade Bondsmiths

smallGoblin

While that does seem vaguely possible, we do know that Bondsmiths do not exist in the Odium Brands. Only nine are known, and Brandon confirmed Bondsmiths do not exist in them. 

Somebody else could find the WoB for me, as I am bad at looking for specific WoBs. 

I didn't look for a WoB, but I do remember that Dalinar said in RoW that there are only nine brands of Fused, and either Raboniel or Leshwi said something about adhesion (the surge that  does bondsmith stuff) being a "fake surge" from Honor. (Or something like that) 

So from that info, I would say that the answer is probably no. 

@Zoey, @Ookla_Sedai, He is not talking about Fused-Brand Bondsmith, what indead is not possible or allowed by Odium.

He is talking about standard Nahel (sort of?) Bond with Unmade, so with this Bond we should get something like Voidish Radiant. And we know this is possible, but not every Unmade Bond would make Bondsmith.

Indeed, I had theory about this, it states somthing like this already happened during False Desolation.

8 hours ago, Bzhydack said:

@Zoey, @Ookla_Sedai, He is not talking about Fused-Brand Bondsmith, what indead is not possible or allowed by Odium.

He is talking about standard Nahel (sort of?) Bond with Unmade, so with this Bond we should get something like Voidish Radiant. And we know this is possible, but not every Unmade Bond would make Bondsmith.

Indeed, I had theory about this, it states somthing like this already happened during False Desolation.

Ah. That seems like it would work, but I don't think it would be anything like a normal Bondsmith, and wouldn't really be able to be considered as such. But the idea, yeah, should be possible.