Hoid letters you want to see in book 5?

Sp00ks

So, in every book, we get at least one letter between hoid and a Shard (or Frost I suppose). In TWoK and WoR, we got Hoid and Frost. In Oathbringer we got a whopping 3 from Endowment, Autonomy, and Harmony, and Harmony's letter in RoW was absolutely crazy. Who do you want to see a letter from in the 5th book? We've already heard from all the (living) shards from other shardworlds we have had books from; White Sand, Warbreaker, Mistborn (The vessels from Elantris are dead, and the short story world's aren't Shardworlds iirc), so it would be (presumably) from a shard we haven't really "met" yet.

I personally hope it's from Valor, one of the new ones from Harmony's letter. Sazed meantioned she would probably be open to talking to Hoid after all. Though Mercy's previous involvement with Odium would also be extremely interesting to hear about. Invention and Whimsy have nothing to go off of so I'm less interested in them.

I also doubt we will hear from an entirely new Shard, as that's never happened before in a letter. Though maybe we won't hear from a shard at all? No idea who Hoid would really want to hear from besides Frost or a Shard though. Maybe Thaidakar? Really, really, REALLY doubt Hoid would write to him though. Can't be someone from Sel either, Elantris and Emperor's Soul takes place like 1000 years before Stormlight.

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts, the letter epigraphs are always so interesting.

Taravangian - a letter from the new Odium to all other involved parties. Alternatively from Hoid to everyone basically saying "I told you so," or maybe Cultivation corresponding with Hoid or the other Shards.

Cosmere spoilers:

Spoiler

I still wonder if we're going to have the ten remaining Shards sans Odium (so Cultivation (1), Endowment (2), an avatar or collection of avatars of Autonomy (3), Valour (4), Whimsy (5), Invention (6), Mercy (7), the two still unknown shards (8 and 9), and Harmony as both Ruin and Preservation (10), bind Odium from a distance during these last parts.

16 minutes ago, Ixthos said:

Taravangian - a letter from the new Odium to all other involved parties. Alternatively from Hoid to everyone basically saying "I told you so," or maybe Cultivation corresponding with Hoid or the other Shards.

Cosmere spoilers:

Hide contents

I still wonder if we're going to have the ten remaining Shards sans Odium (so Cultivation (1), Endowment (2), an avatar or collection of avatars of Autonomy (3), Valour (4), Whimsy (5), Invention (6), Mercy (7), the two still unknown shards (8 and 9), and Harmony as both Ruin and Preservation (10), bind Odium from a distance during these last parts.

Taravangian too all related parties would be extremely interesting honestly, though I'm not sure he'd "play his hand" so to speak, so quickly. I think he'd probably pretend to be Rayse for a while, like he did with Hoid. 

As for your spoilers, I also doubt it. The shards besides Harmony were so resistant to help that I don't expect any of them to act at all. That sort of scale, I don't see that happening until Mistborn era 4