Use the Falchion

Dark One Exclusive Livestream Q&A

9 posts in this topic

Wow, this is awesome. FAR more detailed than my reactions I was giving in the events channel on Discord. Thank you!! 

Brandon "I can buy a gaming PC" Sanderson :D

That entire story was so much fun.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:58 PM, Chaos said:

Wow, this is awesome. FAR more detailed than my reactions I was giving in the events channel on Discord. Thank you!! 

No problem! (Sorry I was off-line most of this past weekend.)

On 7/3/2020 at 11:11 PM, Argent said:

Brandon "I can buy a gaming PC" Sanderson :D

That entire story was so much fun.

That and the ever-evolving theme of the Chromatic Chicken Scouts!

Hi friends! How did you get the link for the dark one exclusive livestream? I had pre-ordered dark one and was waiting to get the link (apparently waited too long). Just trying to figure out how dumb I was! I also don’t get Brandon’s newsletters even though I’ve signed up for them, so trying to decide if I should be skeptical of my email or.. thanks!  

Also, thanks for the notes on the livestream!!

1 hour ago, Aerim said:

Hi friends! How did you get the link for the dark one exclusive livestream? I had pre-ordered dark one and was waiting to get the link (apparently waited too long). Just trying to figure out how dumb I was! I also don’t get Brandon’s newsletters even though I’ve signed up for them, so trying to decide if I should be skeptical of my email or.. thanks!  

Also, thanks for the notes on the livestream!!

If you did pre-order, email Vault and they can send you an email for it. Some people didn't receive the email for the Q&A unfortunately.

As for Brandon's newsletter, I've always had issues with those and it took me three emails to actually get the newsletter, over the past several years.

@Chaos thanks! I’ll try a new email for the newsletter - guess I’m glad I’m not the only one!

3 minutes ago, Aerim said:

@Chaos thanks! I’ll try a new email for the newsletter - guess I’m glad I’m not the only one!

One was my main Gmail, which has literally never gotten Brandon's newsletter in a decade and when I re-signup I don't get the confirmation. I also tried my 17S email which also didn't work, but hey, 17S emails sometimes bork out. I finally tried an alt Gmail and that worked.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

One was my main Gmail, which has literally never gotten Brandon's newsletter in a decade and when I re-signup I don't get the confirmation. I also tried my 17S email which also didn't work, but hey, 17S emails sometimes bork out. I finally tried an alt Gmail and that worked.

Of course the only newsletter I’ve ever intentionally signed up for struggles to reach me, whereas petsmart and random baby diaper emails I’ve never signed up for (and I don’t have any pets or kids!) find their way easily! LOL

Just signed up through and alt Gmail and received the most recent email, so hopefully they’ll keep coming! :)