Favored Combo

Tglassy

We know that Hoid is a very powerful individual.  He's a Mistborn, and a Lightweaver Radiant, and has a good number of Breaths, along with whatever else he's managed to grab.  It's got me thinking about interesting combo's with powers in the Cosmere, and I'd like to hear what others would take if they could cherry pick which of each magic system they would like.  

1.  You are either a Mistborn, Feruchemist, or Twinborn.

2.  You are a Radiant.  You get to bond one Spren.

3.  Just for giggles, assume you have the Fifth Heightening

My first instinct is to go with Hoid: A Mistborn Lightweaver.  Able to Soulcast whatever metal you need, and therefore have, effectively, an infinite source of Allomantic metals, so unlimited pushing/pulling metal, Pewter strength, enhanced senses, mental manipulation, temporal manipulations, etc, along with all the cool stuff Lightweavers get (Shardblade and Plate, Lightweaving, Soulcasting, Artistic ability). Not to mention the 'infinite money' part of soul casting.

However, the sheer number of attributes you could store as a Feruchemist while using Stormlight is astounding.  Breath, strength, physical speed, healing, determination.  Potentially Stormlight itself, if Nicrosil works the way I think it does.  Be a Windrunner, and you can increase your weight using Stormlight, and then store that weight in an Ironmind.  Tap weight when you lash yourself and you can increase your weight without having to use as much stormlight for additional lashings.  All of that winds up having an end neutral effect, but if you can store Stormlight in Nicrosil, you can just store all your gems as soon as the Highstorm is over, and not have to worry about it running out before you get a chance to use it.  Do that every High Storm and eventually, you have a near unlimited amount of stormlight.  

And the concept of being a Twinborn and compounding alongside the powers of a Radiant and someone with the 5th heightening.  A Tineye Twinborn, who can store all those extra senses from the 5th heightening into various Tinminds, could do some wild things, not to mention Pewter and Stormlight mixed.  Plate may make that obsolete, but it depends on whether the Plate enhances your strength or just sets it to a certain level.  

I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

• Chaos locked this topic