Duraluminum Feruchemy + Gold Allomancy

Grytorm

Hello again. I read some speculation about a background figure in Words of Radiance being an Allomancer and that got me thinking about Duraluminum Feruchemy. I know connection can be used to speak other languages or seem familiar to other people or something. And eventually my brain remembered Gold Allomancy. If I am not mistaken Gold Allomancy works off of Connection in some way to generate the images. So what would someone who in the moment was divested of Connection experience?

Yeah I see. I wasn't paying close enough attention when looking at the different metals. And I hadn't read enough about Realmantic Theory. So would Aluminum Feruchemy and its ability to interact with Identity do anything with Gold Allomancy then? 

I believe storing virtually any of your spiritual traits would effect gold allomancy.  

Time does not exist in realmatics. It is a function of strengthening and weakening connections.  Fortune sight is a function of reading the connections.  Therefore if you are storing parts of yourself,  your gold shadow OUGHT be changed. 

41 minutes ago, First Witness said:

Time does not exist in realmatics. It is a function of strengthening and weakening connections.  Fortune sight is a function of reading the connections.  Therefore if you are storing parts of yourself,  your gold shadow OUGHT be changed. 

But your gold shadow is influenced by your cognitive aspect.

• Chaos locked this topic