Marns

Celsius+Espacio Telefonica

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Brandon will be here in Spain the next week for the Celsius festival and in Madrid for a little event and signing. I can't attend the event in Madrid ( I have friends who will) but I will be in the festival though. So I will try to put on here every WoB I'll be able to hear or read in the spanish forum/discord, and of course I will be upload them in the Arcanum.:D 

Hai! Im from Madrid and will attend the signing here. Is there any forum/WhatsApp community here in Spain? I'd love to join in.

I know somebody in the Discord server was also talking about going, you should make sure you meet up :)

3 hours ago, Diego98 said:

Hai! Im from Madrid and will attend the signing here. Is there any forum/WhatsApp community here in Spain? I'd love to join in.

Yes! We have a facebook page( Brandon Sanderson España), forum (Cosmere.com) and  a discord. :)

Hai! I was the first one there to get his sign, so I could ask him a question. I asked "Would Leras recognize Vax?" and he answered thar yeah, he would. What do you think? It is the only WoB we have on Vax for now, so it could be important. Vax is not just some random memory from Ati, it is know by more Vessels, so maybe it has to do something with the Shattering? 

(I tried to link a pic, but the page doesnt allow me to since I'm very new) 

53 minutes ago, Diego98 said:

Hai! I was the first one there to get his sign, so I could ask him a question. I asked "Would Leras recognize Vax?" and he answered thar yeah, he would. What do you think? It is the only WoB we have on Vax for now, so it could be important. Vax is not just some random memory from Ati, it is know by more Vessels, so maybe it has to do something with the Shattering? 

(I tried to link a pic, but the page doesnt allow me to since I'm very new) 

That's an awesome WoB! Nice get!