Celsius+Espacio Telefonica

Marns

Hi everyone!

Brandon will be here in Spain the next week for the Celsius festival and in Madrid for a little event and signing. I can't attend the event in Madrid ( I have friends who will) but I will be in the festival though. So I will try to put on here every WoB I'll be able to hear or read in the spanish forum/discord, and of course I will be upload them in the Arcanum.:D 

3 hours ago, Diego98 said:

Hai! Im from Madrid and will attend the signing here. Is there any forum/WhatsApp community here in Spain? I'd love to join in.

Yes! We have a facebook page( Brandon Sanderson España), forum (Cosmere.com) and  a discord. :)

Hai! I was the first one there to get his sign, so I could ask him a question. I asked "Would Leras recognize Vax?" and he answered thar yeah, he would. What do you think? It is the only WoB we have on Vax for now, so it could be important. Vax is not just some random memory from Ati, it is know by more Vessels, so maybe it has to do something with the Shattering? 

(I tried to link a pic, but the page doesnt allow me to since I'm very new) 

53 minutes ago, Diego98 said:

Hai! I was the first one there to get his sign, so I could ask him a question. I asked "Would Leras recognize Vax?" and he answered thar yeah, he would. What do you think? It is the only WoB we have on Vax for now, so it could be important. Vax is not just some random memory from Ati, it is know by more Vessels, so maybe it has to do something with the Shattering? 

That's an awesome WoB! Nice get!

On 7/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, Diego98 said:

I don't remember the cutoff points, but you should either be able to do this now, or after a few more posts. We'll definitely want this in Arcanum, Vax WoBs are spicy WoBs :)

I am not terribly shocked that this is the case, Leras and Ati seem to have a shared history, but having Leras, Ati, and Khriss all know about it does make it more likely that it was something that existed  before (and was perhaps changed by) the Shattering.

It was kinds funny. I asked him "Can you tell me anything about Vax?" and he understood "Wax" so I had to correct him. "No, no, Vax". He looked at my with the face and said "No, no, no". I went like "C'mon, can you at least tell me if Leras would recognize Vax or it's just like some Ati backstory?". He thought for a bit and said yeah, he definitely would.

(I still cant post the image, it tells me it is spam)

Later I asked him if Odium had something to do with Adolin killing Sadeas, cause in Thaylen he sais that he has been preparing Sadeas troups for a long time. And I got instant RAFO. I got the first spanish RAFO card! Hurrah me!

In Discord someone has said that Brandon told him that we'll have a Aimia novella. 

Edit: here is the wob ( from the arcanum) 

[suggestion] 

Javi (paraphrased) 

I'm really curious about Aimia and I hope to see more about in the fourth book. Have the Heralds or Hoid been there and will they reveal some stuff about it?

Sanderson (paraphrased) 

Yes, the Heralds have been there and yes, Hoid has been there. However, I don't think there will be info about Aimia in book four, but in a novella I'm planning to write, like Edgedancer. The story will be about some characters travelling to Aimia.

Celcius232 (July 18, 2019) 

Edited by Marns

On 7/18/2019 at 8:38 PM, Karger said:

Did anyone record the Celsius signing WoBs systematically?

I said I'd do that myself, but I got too nervous to place the recorder. I also failed to notice if there were any lying on the table.

That being said, the unterview was recorded but there were no Cosmere related WoBs there.

I'm sorry

18 hours ago, npi2015 said:

I said I'd do that myself, but I got too nervous to place the recorder. I also failed to notice if there were any lying on the table.

That being said, the unterview was recorded but there were no Cosmere related WoBs there.

I'm sorry

Sad face.

Hi! A friend of mine asked if Bavadin and Edgli were sisters and he Rafoed :D

About the recordings, we will upload the videos in our spanish oficial forum I think, and we have and interview so I will put the links when it will be able. It's true that there aren't any wobs, but maybe someone would like to watch it. 

Edited by Marns