An image found in Urithiru

Braizier

@Keeper Exile The one with the shardbow (syl says they existed) is a willshaper. The one with the sword is an elsecaller. (You can’t see her shadow because like jasnah it’s pointed towards the light. 

Those are two of the orders i still don’t know that much about. (Like what does a willshaper even do? I guess we’ll find out soon) thus I put them farther back and less detailed than the others. I also put them in that corner because then if I colored it they would be blueish, and purpleish next to the green of the moon- the order and color of the 3 moons. 

As for their spren- didn’t add any. The white fire looking stuff floating off the willshaper was just supposed to be stormlight. I drew it that way partly by mistake when I was adding the black background. When I go back to this to fix the things that bother me about it I think I’ll add passion spren above them. They definitely got the short end of the stick in this drawing. 

Edited by Braizier

Yes :). There are several of them scattered around. I intended to put one near each knight, watching. Some are honestly practicing impossible to see or partly obscured and unidentifiable by anyone but me, but there is a cricket like thing crawling out of the puddle beneath the jumping dustbringer you can probably see.