If you could interview Jasnah Kholin what question would you ask her?

Hmm hmm. I'd probably ask something really pointed. Or something sly. Like if she remembers that assassin she hired back on the day of Gavilar's death. Or what she thinks about Hoid. Or whether she's heard rumours about a mythical figure who's all about secrets. Or if she knows the connection between Szeth's weapon and her family's former blade instructor. It'd be questions like that. I don't find questioning her beliefs, morals or past the most interesting thing to do, considering that I already have a pretty good idea of them. And her past is none of my business, not yet at least. :P

Edited by Vissy

18 minutes ago, prayingforsuperpowers said:

Guess I should've know that this would become about faith and religion... since she's a Heretic and all.  

ANYWAY! 
Thanks everyone fore your answers! I really appreciate this! Hoping to film "an interview with Jasnah" in the next few months, so keep an eye out for that!

If you would like thoughts on how Jasnah would potentially respond to some of these questions, check out my thread "jasnah more than meets the eye". I have almost every single quote that involves her across Way of Kings and Words of Radiance. So if you so choose, you could ignore my commentary and just use it as a reference for scenes with her. 

Edited by Pathfinder

29 minutes ago, Pathfinder said:

If you would like thoughts on how Jasnah would potentially respond to some of these questions, check out my thread "jasnah more than meets the eye". I have almost every single quote that involves her across Way of Kings and Words of Radiance. So if you so choose, you could ignore my commentary and just use it as a reference for scenes with her. 

I went looking for the thread but couldn't find it (Still pretty new to this site) do you have a link?

• Chaos locked this topic