Favorite Spren

freezedragon

Syl. Definitely Syl. Don't know if she's representative of all honorspren though.

I'd be most interested in seeing rainspren, though. They just sound so bizarre. And I think walking through a forest filled with floating lifespren like little green fireflies would be pretty magical (for lack of a better word).

Assuming highspren are like the cometspren that Eshonai saw, highspren.

They'd be so adorable when bonded to you. You know how Wyndle tried to bump that piece of bread to get it closer to Lift? Imagine that, but a comet. Bumping into little things angrily, trying to move them. It'd be great. Plus, it's really easy to bond one: just follow the law!

Bonus: if Nalan is anything to go by, you gain an enhanced fashion sense.

Edited by Moogle

Fun topic! 

As to type, I really like the idea of Creationspren.  What odd little things they are!  (Maybe the idea of them fascinates me because I had a dollhouse as a kid.)

As to a specific spren, I have a really hard time deciding between Syl and Pattern.  It feels like trying to chose a favorite between two very different yet delightful children.  I have this feeling as we meet more spren bound to KRs, I'm going to feel like it's a choice between more than just two kids! XD  I feel like I need to get to know Wyndle a little more before making a judgment call on him.  I do feel very sorry for him, though.  Lift may be awesome, but she's kind of exasperating to work with!

It would be cool to get a chart with all the spren in order with a small picture of them! For the lack of better words, something similar to the pokemon 151 chart? haha.

As for my favorite spren though, it would definately be alespren/sudspren/intoxicationspren :)

It would be cool to get a chart with all the spren in order with a small picture of them! For the lack of better words, something similar to the pokemon 151 chart? haha.

As for my favorite spren though, it would definately be alespren/sudspren/intoxicationspren :)

Axies the Collector: Gotta catch 'em all! Edited by Kobold King

Man, I can't remember the guy's name, but I really feel sorry for the spren of the shoemaker that Nalan killed. Little guy was just starting to attain intelligence before being cut down in its youth. I wonder what it'd have been like had it grown to full lucidity?

(Favorite of the ones that we've actually seen a lot of is probably still Syl, though, let's be honest. Syl is just too great.)

It isn't in the book...yet. Someone mentioned in another thread that Elhokar is a failspren. Ash's delicate pinkies, a failspren would be the best. When you are screwing something up so bad that you attract failspren, you see them and just know "stop, I should stop..."

• Chaos locked this topic