Devaan's Training ground

Nohadon

Saraha watched Devaan leave with someone. Saraha felt like her improvement was drastic since the five months she's been here. She could feel her beautiful tri-daggers curve through the air as she threw them, no extreme dizzy-ness and needing re-orientation when teleporting to a dagger. Her big quest was coming up soon and she would have to be prepared. As she was throwing some more daggers and practising with her aim, she saw Devaan come back and decided to take a break and leave.

3 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Walker showed up. He had come to ask for training, "Umm," he said running after Devaan, "Can I have some training? I would really like you to train me."

Devaan wasn't there, he was investigating a strange appearance in the alley verse. Silphio was, however.

"Hey" He floated up to walker

"Devaan isn't in right now but I've been here a while, I guess I could try to train you. Pick a weapon from the rack that looks like it would match you, and bring it over here."

Devaan is at the 'Metamorphosis' thread right now. But if Mraize doesn't respond in the next hour or so he'll wander on back here. For now if you're on you can fight his kid.

Astiel watched as Silphio began training the newcomer.

"DEVAAN! I'M HERE FOR A REMATCH!" He heard the scream.

"Hellbent?" Astiel asked

"You fought my father? He's not here right now, but I'd train against you while waiting, you can warm up while the old man is out" Astiel walked up to Hellbent grinning.

Astiel held out his hand. A glittering white shard blade formed in his left hand. He grinned and started burning some pewter. He let out a quick feint directed at Hellbent's stomach before reversing the blade upwards and lunging at the right shoulder

Dodge the leap, he saw through the feint, keep you're distance 

Astiel immediately jumped away, steel pushing on the metal grounds gate. He burnt chromium and bronze.

Interesting. He's a leacher.

Astiel tossed a coin at Hellbent, steel pushing it at the last second.

How did he get so close!

Hellbent was already leeching his metals before he knew what was happening. His only saving grace was that his opponents metals were being leeched too. 

He took a look at the bands Hellbent was wearing

Luck compounder. This will be tough.

Astiel immediately backed away again. Raising his shardblade.

You want me to give you a hand? His spren, Tharask asked him

I got this. Maybe later on in the fight if I'm running on fumes.

Astiel studied his opponent. Hellbent fought similar to his father, using honed instincts to dictate his actions. Instincts that Astiel did not posses.

Astiel did not fight like his father. He thought through every possibility, then acted accordingly. efficiently.

but above all, viciously.

Astiel closed his aluminium-lined sphere pouch. He foolishly had it open earlier. He quickly downed another mistborn vial, watching Hellbent's every move.

Hellbent smiled.

He was low on metals, but that didn't matter. He downed a vial with both nicrosil and chromium. Then he drew an Aon quicky, the Aon for fire. Burning nicrosil, he touched it, shooting a torrent of fire.

So, when this is done, can I duel Devaan?

@Nohadon

Edited by Badadah

9 hours ago, Badadah said:

@Nohadon

can we finish the duel, and I can duel Devaan?

yeah sure, sorry for the little bit of godmodding I do here.

Astiel backed away. Preparing himself for a full assault. He dashed forward. Flaring Pewter steel and tin.

And then he disappeared into smoke

And came up above Hellbent. He brought his shard blade down, it continued it's deadly arc. Hellbent turned and raised his blade to parry the blade. 

Just before the blades hit. Two glowing white hands grabbed them.

"Astiel. Enough. If he wanted to, Nightshade would kill you without a second thought. He just knows what would happen if he did."

Astiel dismissed his blade and backed away. Letting Devaan settle this.

"Hellbent." Devaan nodded to him

"You wanted a rematch? remember what happened last time"

"You won." Hellbent spat

"Easily"

"I seem to remember you hopping away as I died"

"I seem to remember you having a card buried in your throat"

"times change. I want a rematch"

"Of course you do"

Devaan began to shuffle his deck of cards, top decking the ones he should need first. His chromium minds were full and he had a couple tin minds stored with bronze hearing. He was ready. He fell into a Selish Redo-Shan stance. A begging stance that would allow Devaan to extend his attacks' power with chayshan. 

"I'll give you the first shot"

@Badadah

Edited by Nohadon

That godmodding is fine. Thanks!

Hellbent smiled, and summoned a second shardblade.

He could hear the screams. So many screams. But that was barely more then normal.

"At least I got your foot."

Then he rushed forward, blades whirling, trying to reach Devaan.

He turned the arena black. It's harder to see. Knowing Hellbent, He'll be trying something sneaky.

Devaan started storing his sight. He couldn't see anymore. He increased his other senses. until he heard the slight sound of air being displace by a spinning blade.

Devaan turned towards the sound and let thin shard plate cover his hands as he reached up and caught the first blade and ducked the second. He restored his sight and drew a nicrocil card. Ace of books. He spun and tapped the card simultaneously. He leeched away the illusion's stormlight when he made contact. It disappeared.

He then turned faster again. Throwing two cards this time, they arced towards Hellbent's legs.

Hellbent grew annoyed. Damnation, that didn't work. He immediately summoned one shardblade, the spren one, then desummoned the other. This time it was in the form of a shield. The cards were blocked, and he picked them up, shoving them in his pocket. He made fifty different illusions, all making a part of the arena black. Then he soulcast knives in the air above Devaan.

You never said what the knives were made of, so I'm assuming they were made of steel as it's one of the most common material for knives.

Knives rained down. Cutting through the air as they fell. Devaan looked at the knives and laughed.

I'll start taking this a little more seriously.

He activated his Aon cloak. He laughed as the knives bounced off of him as if made of rubber. They littered the ground. He jumped forwards towards where he could hear Hellbent breathing. Iron pulling the knives with him. He tapped steel sight. He saw blue lines extending from Hellbent. 

Gotcha.

He appeared behind Hellbent. A glowing white figure and aimed a Kick at Nightshade's calf.

The knives still rushed towards Hellbent and Devaan.

@Badadah

Edited by Nohadon

18 hours ago, Badadah said:

Hellbent jumped, crying. There was disadvantages to having two bodies. A riot on one affects the other. Screaming, laughing, He flipped backwards, tapping a huge amount of luck as he soulcast a boulder in the air above them, a huge boulder.

"I'm not the same guy you fought sixteen years ago" Devaan shouted to hellbent as the boulder dropped.

He looked up at the boulder.

He tapped pewter. Strengthening his already inhumanly strong body even further.

More pewter

More.

MORE.

He increased his strength twentyfold.

And before the boulder hit him, he clad his left arm in shardplate. 

and punched.

The boulder cracked like glass. Splintering into hundreds of tiny shards of rock that rained down to the ground. 

Finish this.

Devaan tapped steel, he moved before the eye could process it, he was in front of hellbent. A card to his neck.

and then he froze.

What.

Was.

That.

It felt like a rioting. It was faint, but he could feel it through hellbent.

The bronze pulse from it was incredibly loud once he noticed it. It bounced around inside his mind.

Max?

Devaan backed away, drew a card and tapped it. He was transported into the cognitive realm. He began running to OASIS City

Edited by Nohadon

Hellbent screamed at this. "DEVAAN! WE AREN'T DONE!" His body burst into flames, and the phoenix, Hellbent screeched. He lifted into the air, and somehow, his mind, spirit, and body merged with the phoenix. But it was all done in a second. The only difference was one of his eyes. One of his eyes was made of flame. And one of the Phoenix's eyes was glowing violet. "DEVAAN!" He ripped his way to the cognitive realm. need a fight. I will have a fight.