Vin cosplay help

Lilacsky0921

So I want to cosplay Vin for a convention. I already saw another post about making a mistcloak. Not looking forward to sewing that by hand. What does vin wear under it? Would just black leggings and a black shirt work? Also I was thinking about making glass/obsidian daggers but I don't know how to make fake versions of those or what type of fabric the handles would be wrapped in. At least I think I remember the book mentioning wrapped handles. If anyone could give me any suggestions that would be great

The colors aren't mentioned often, but the few times they are, Vin seems to be wearing a gray shirt and brown trousers, or a tan shirt and trousers.

When she's watching the gang in the shop

Perfumed by her bath, yet wearing the tan trousers and buttoning shirt of an apprentice craftsman, she felt distinctly out of place.

When she's following Kelsier

Vin wore the same brown overalls and gray shirt she had before, though she at least had the sense to wear a nondescript cloak with the hood up.

When she's remembering the girl she had been, watching the crew as an outsider

The girl’s hair was ragged and short, and she wore a simple, untucked dirty shirt and a pair of brown trousers.

When she goes to meet the soldiers with Ham

She wore a simple pair of brown trousers and a loose white shirt, tucked in at the waist, then overlaid by a leather vest.

• Chaos locked this topic