The Duel Of Ages

(Interesting point, but I don’t think it would work as it would only be viewed by Edo as an attack, and therefore absorbed).

As he assumed stormform the man smiled.

’SUCH A BLUNDER SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME WONDER WHY I EVEN BRING THE THUNDER!’ Lopen screamed, using his lightning to power the electromagnet in his pocket to deflect the pointless attempts at vengeance that Nohadon called an attack. Meanwhile the shield now only had a radius of 50 cm, and a height of 3m. Before long it would start crushing bones. He’d need to get off world soon to avoid the singularity.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

"WHY HE EVEN BRINGS THE THUNDER?"

Nohadon shuffles his deck, eyes closed as the shield shrinks around him, with the trick shuffle complete, he takes the top quatre of the deck, and throws it into the air. 

13 aons flash into the air, combining into a single one "AON ARE!" Nohadon screams as the giant aon for unity forms in the sky

he draws several more cards, each flashing modified aons

"AON EDO!"

"AON TIA!"

"AON DAA!"

"AON DAO!"

"AON SHAO!"

with a flash of light, a tight layer of shielding forms around nohadon. when it made contact with the shrinking shield, the clumsy attack gets teleported to the Lopen. 

a blast of pure white fire is shot out of the last three cards

unity, if I use it, I can combine several aons easily he thinks to himself

‘That’s funny. I thought you’d learned not to use homing against me. Take this.’ He took the Soulspike that contained a Lopen he’d been crafting for months to apply to Nohadon and threw it. His spike flew true and went straight through Nohadon’s eye, giving him an opening. He inserted a lerasium spike after removing one of the spikes that gave him thousands of breaths into his heart and downed a huge vial containing all 16 metals. With a duralumin enhanced soothing he brought ‘Lopen’ under his command, and told him to kill himself. The mental response was your wish is my command, followed by a sickening thud as ‘Lopen’ smacked his head several times against the nearby wall until the body stopped moving. He opened a gateway to a pocket dimension he had created where he placed the body, before wiping the dimension from existence. (Body disposal so doesn’t break fight rules). ‘Can you give us a lift back up now Mac?’

You see a golden pillar of light materialize in front of you, and out steps a man. 

"Hey everyone, sorry I'm late" 

Shardbreaker freezes as he realizes he's in the middle of the battlefield.

Umm, you know what, I'm just gonna walk over there" he say's, pointing towards the pavilion as he starts walking. 

The pavilion fell silent, everyone in it leaning forward in their seats, waiting for Nohadon to rise, to return from a clump on the ground. Seeing the body being disposed, the pavilion erupted into Boo's. Nobody was sure that Nohadon was dead and thought that Lopen had just broken the rules by shoving him into another dimension.

Then they all woke up. They realised something. Lopen was no God. They’d been asleep the whole time. Nohadon and Lopen stood up, ready to do battle, while Mac was still drooling and clutching his teddy bear. ‘Real duel this time? @MacThorstenson wake up! We’ll leave for Sel as soon as I get some AlloZeltser for that hangover. How much did we celebrate my, in your words, ‘guaranteed victory’? Please don’t tell me I drank any of that Ashynshine...’

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

Nohadon draws another card. a four of books

"Aon Seo" he says confidently, adding modifiers to it and combining it with aon tia so it is cast directly onto Lopen's brain

after the aon is cast nohadon looks up "could you please tell me the flaw to aon edo?" he asks Lopen