Weird idea for super weapon, spoilers possibly

I had this weird idea about creating a super glas weapon, but not sure how to make it viable. Mainly it is turning the power of the librarians against them, the alivened glass and blood forged lenses specificly.

using the crystals involved in making those Crystin Knights, the mind stone, flesh stone and the sword and dagger. They are some how combined with alivened glass and blood forged lenses salvaged from battle. The knight crystals create a link to the whole order, while the alivened crystal carry the positive attributes of the librarians. We know the Knights can be gifted talents via the lenses, so could blood forged lenses combined in pseudo knight could allow the whole order access to the abilities, possibly simply channeled through their weapons instead of their lenses. I was thinking some kind of pit which these glass items are placed, as well as that sand used to power glass technology. The alivened glass would allow the knight crystals to link to the golem, allowing the blood forged lenses to be used. 

It seems to me the knight crystals only link to a living being. The alivened crystals are the only thing close to living crystal, and blood forged lenses were made from a living being. I dont see how they could form a viable being due to the differing parts, you would end up with a bunch of mismatched glass golem. We know some crystals grow, if these collection of crystals could somehow manipulate their own shapes, they could form a single being. I doubt the being would truly be independent, but potentially a sort of avatar of the order as a whole.

in the future, occulators could willingly donate their remains to create new lenses, to further empower the Knights.

• 2 years later...