Which do you Identify as?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Gender

• Male
    • Female
    • Other

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2017 at 2:53 PM, Prism said:

I'm sorry if this is weird to anyone but I am curious to know on what makes up the community. If you are uncomfortable answering that is fine, this is just a generalization for me or anyone else who would like to know these facts. Again I am just curious as to knowing what the fandom is in general.

Voted Female. :)

On 12/29/2017 at 9:40 AM, Anujun said:

Aaaah I'm the first Other :ph34r:

I was born one gender, lived ten years as the other, then realized that I had to do so much acting in both cases, and both had their share of awful expectations. Now I just concern myself with being me, and I don't bother trying to identify with a gender. I don't make a big deal out of it though. I am pretty androgynous looking, but I most often get read as male, so I use male pronouns and such. The last thing I want is any special treatment or attention, just to be true to myself.

Well I think whole idea about genders are kind of bit of useless at least for me. I was born female but I don’t fit with most or them but definitely neither with male. I am attracted to both. So I just don’t care whatever, whoever ....just being me (whatever that means) and liking who I like (whomever that means)

• Chaos locked this topic