As the Prime of the Triarchy leading the OG Ghostbloods, I am hereby verifying that this chapter of our organization is above board and aligned with our goals! I am also confirming that @Thaidakar the Ghostblood Is leading this particular chapter! Long live Mraize long live Thaidiakar!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Elf said:

Perfect. Who shall we kill now? Perhaps that pesky Shallan?

Reveal hidden contents

:P

No, not Shallan. We will be sending you with @the releaser if they will take the call to go infiltrate the IRE in the cognitive realm near scadrial.

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

also, we may need you to start a branch of the ghostbloods on first of the sun. if you can gather five gb members from the first of the sun you will be promoted to squad leader in the ghostblood hierarchy.

Alright then!

4 minutes ago, JungleFiend said:

Can I join too?  I'm a Lightweaver!

Sure! would you like to be stationed at First of the Sun, Scadrial or Roshar? as an acolyte of course, we could use you in First of the Sun most though as we would want light weaving skills there. are you a Yolish Lightweaver or Rosharan?

2 minutes ago, JungleFiend said:

Rosharan.

First of The Sun sounds good, I'm rather good with chickens.

excellent, you can go with the next transfer from Roshar to First of the Sun. The transfer is at Vedenar in 6 months. it is located at 1234nightwavest5678. the leader of the transfer is named Tanalahar